Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
How photoshoot with your wife ?
Raise the Relationship and put a lot of money in the REA, when she will ask you after some time..

How do you get Vanessa to show up at the bar? I've gone there on every day there is and drank a fuckton but she never shows up.
ive done the scene before and had to start over after an update some time back. I too cannot trigger the bar scene where the girl shows up and the bouncer makes you leave.

I'll try the 1 drink thing after searching how to trigger the bartender to open the ????.
Sorry it is a bug in the Bar, so you can' go further in the moment, i fix it with the next update.

Xagrim is it possible to get the wife pissed off / corrupted so that she will look for other men to satisfy? Also maybe get the daughter looking for other men to arouse. The park jogging would be a good place for the wife and daughter to pick up other men................
Oh I really really hope so...
In the future if you complete ignore her wishes for example she get angry about that. It will give the different situations. Perhaps the makes it clearer.

Whenvdo we go to other town
It's during a long time before its inside.

Reactions: katarne04

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The Promise [v0.48.5a] [Xagrim's Gameforge] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.28GB
Download ~405MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

inqu1sit0r92

Jun 18, 2017
"Added a new cut scene for your wife when reaching Corruption level 3, with different possibilities depending on your previous choices" how trigger this scene? PS I start new game, reach 3 Corr lvl and nothing.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Can you explain yourself better? How do I get to District 2?
There is no district 2 anymore. The map now is bigger and all three districts are combined in one.
Correct.

"Added a new cut scene for your wife when reaching Corruption level 3, with different possibilities depending on your previous choices" how trigger this scene? PS I start new game, reach 3 Corr lvl and nothing.
You have to trigger first the scenes in the sleeping room at 10:00 weekdays.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I think it happend on a Tuesday so when you reach Corr Lvl 3 on Wednesday or later it will trigger next week.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Sorry for the OT, but a post of mine in this thread was deleted, and since I don't remember what I posted, I have no Idea what rule I may not have respected.

If a moderator could PM me what it was, that would be enlightening.

Thank you.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get it. What was the promise again?
And why does the mc's face look just as old as the wife?
And what is the world are NOVOS?
What is that Brazil or Nigeria?

Last edited:

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Maybe it will be a SPOILER but...
I have seen it the images, and in theory the mc can fuck an old woman, and a young woman (no cinema girls) who is maybe in the park. Anybody know something anyting about this ?

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes