Tesspolar

Jul 18, 2019
Hey, how do you corrupt Lisa? I maxed out relationships only time I was able to increase corruption for Lisa at cinema date. And that's it.

Tesspolar

Jul 18, 2019
If the wife wasn't so damn ugly I would do her shit. Now she's getting too much focus for an ugly ass hag.

Havent you got tired of having all same women in every other game? they all look like damn supermodel.. this game has all types.. i think it has perfect balance... maybe future updates wife goes in plastic surgery or something and turns in to a super model too...

And Xagrims... keep the girls hairy.. :)

And one another note.. really need a walkthrough.. i just cant get bunch of scenes triggered

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Downloaded, tried to play a few screens but man - the game is ugly. DAZ chars are ugly, the setting is ugly and depressing.
I'm sorry but I just can't watch this anymore. Good luck with your project.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
man this grind is real and story so far a little on the thin side
as for the renders, they are ok, could be a lot better

Reactions: joe316

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Xagrim is it possible to get the wife pissed off / corrupted so that she will look for other men to satisfy? Also maybe get the daughter looking for other men to arouse. The park jogging would be a good place for the wife and daughter to pick up other men................

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Xagrim is it possible to get the wife pissed off / corrupted so that she will look for other men to satisfy? Also maybe get the daughter looking for other men to arouse. The park jogging would be a good place for the wife and daughter to pick up other men................
Oh I really really hope so...

Reactions: Zongor

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I hate grind like everyone else so this game is a pass.

There is also no incest in this game since your daughter isn't blood related and adopted.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
How do you get Vanessa to show up at the bar? I've gone there on every day there is and drank a fuckton but she never shows up.
ive done the scene before and had to start over after an update some time back. I too cannot trigger the bar scene where the girl shows up and the bouncer makes you leave.

I'll try the 1 drink thing after searching how to trigger the bartender to open the ????.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes