ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Maybe it will be a SPOILER but...
I have seen it the images, and in theory the mc can fuck an old woman, and a young woman (no cinema girls) who is maybe in the park. Anybody know something anyting about this ?
I already did the wife but that's about it.
That's cause I just started this game. and I'm slowy figuring it out.
it's a slow going process.
You have to buy them gifts and tak a littlle dirty in their ear and a lot of other stuff one by one.

Reactions: Csirko93

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
I already did the wife but that's about it.
That's cause I just started this game. and I'm slowy figuring it out.
it's a slow going process.
You have to buy them gifts and tak a littlle dirty in their ear and a lot of other stuff one by one.
You misunderstand me, old woman name is Helena, and i dont know what is the of young woman. i show you the pictures.
dfghjz.PNG iuikjh.PNG

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Y
You misunderstand me, old woman name is Helena, and i dont know what is the of young woman. i show you the pictures.
View attachment 471080 View attachment 471081
Yeah I just started this game yesterday. I didn't get to the milf part.
Way too much to do. Probably meet her in my 2nd job but things are slow in this game.
Wish there was a cheat for the money at least so I can go through this game faster.

Reactions: Csirko93

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Y

Yeah I just started this game yesterday. I didn't get to the milf part.
Way too much to do. Probably meet her in my 2nd job but things are slow in this game.
Wish there was a cheat for the money at least so I can go through this game faster.

Maybe i can help you. Download the UNREN, open the unren, copy in the game ( see on the picture) after that run the unren press 3, close it. RUN the game... load the save after the press SHIFT+O, and write here: Novos=50000 and you will get 50000 money :D dsads.PNG

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Maybe i can help you. Download the UNREN, open the unren, copy in the game ( see on the picture) after that run the unren press 3, close it. RUN the game... load the save after the press SHIFT+O, and write here: Novos=50000 and you will get 50000 money :D View attachment 471170
Yes. It worked ...thanks.
Also doesn't the wife neef 50000 for an operation on her face?
I thought she mentioned something like that.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Yes. It worked ...thanks.
Also doesn't the wife neef 50000 for an operation on her face?
I thought she mentioned something like that.
Well, about the wife.. i don't remember it, maybe we have to put on 50k on the bank accout.
Thanks about the old woman, i did it too. you have to work lot of time.
and other work place, you can meet other girls, but cautiously there is a black woman, dont see her breasts or any stupid thing because you wont get the full scene in the end.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
First off, thank you for the developer for this game! I like it and look forward to more.

GOOD:
-The dev took the risk with models who are not top model material, so a bit more realistic than the all top model worlds. The wife has a good body for her age and I hope some day we can gift her the OP for restoring her looks before the medical process ruined her face.
-Rather open world game with a lot of "quests"
-grind eases off after some time
- Dev knows how to develop nice changing relationships
- Can play towards HEA or netorase (encouraging her to seek others) or NTR

NOT SO GOOD:
-A lot of grind in the beginning. I have no problems with some grinding (I am a fan of strategy games too), but I see why some players are put off with the starting grind. Even I was tempted to throw in the towel.
-too much RNG involved in some cases. There is talk in this thread about events I never encountered to this day. While some might not be accessible due to choices done, it seems some I simply had bad luck on RNG. That sucks for story play.
-This point is just time dependent until going away. At the moment many "quests" are still only halfway done or options (outfit, bikini) not choosable. So looking forward to further updates.

This game has great potential and I look forward to more!
But for some players the sizeable grind for the first part of the game will be problematic.
Btw, is there some kind of walkthrough or help with the various quests somewhere? Esp. since RNG can throw a log between the players legs repeatedly.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
How many HJ do I get from Nina for some new content or is this is for a year old game. Well nah I believe this is it because she's a main LI not a side LI so I'm guessing she has a shat ton load of grinding to go it already took me 2 weeks to get her where she is :ROFLMAO:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can someone tell me what are the effects of agreeing/disagreeing with the the Gov't in the newstand conversation?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
#Public Enemy that scene is not in the current version of the game. Hidden stats can't be checked that's why they are called hidden. ;-)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes