Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
How many times mc need to visit marcus at park for getting information about database ??
It depends on the way how you have recognize about it. It's a couple of times.

I got a bug when you press Lin's house it just takes me to main menu I don't know if someone else have that too
hey, Bob,

same here; whenever i click on Lin's house, the game resets to the main menu.
thought it was a Mac version only bug, though.

cheers.
Happened to me too last night

Thanks for reporting. Fixed in the next update.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
So is the main character just some beta who lets his wife's boss slap her on the ass or does his balls drop and he grow a backbone? I probably should've asked this question before I downloaded.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
So is the main character just some beta who lets his wife's boss slap her on the ass or does his balls drop and he grow a backbone? I probably should've asked this question before I downloaded.
No his wife will only allow that if you make certain choices. That's what makes the game different for anyone playing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xagrim

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
No his wife will only allow that if you make certain choices. That's what makes the game different for anyone playing it.
I was assuming I'd be corrupting her for my personal use seeing as how she's a bitch and all. As long as I can dominate her I'll be happy.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Add a vehicle dealer in game.
My mc need a limousine to go to farm!!
Which color do you want?
:cool:
I was assuming I'd be corrupting her for my personal use seeing as how she's a bitch and all. As long as I can dominate her I'll be happy.
If you don't raise the other routes nothing happens like this. But not all routes have the same stuff amount in the moment.

Reactions: Asuna. and ZenPath

ZenPath

Dec 26, 2019
Which color do you want?
outstanding Limo, Xagrim! :rolleyes:

If you don't raise the other routes nothing happens like this. But not all routes have the same stuff amount in the moment.
i guess i speak for many others when i beg: Please, Dev — Please, Si vous Plait, and Bitte! —; we need more Sina, Lisa, and Jenny content! especially Sina and Jenny, since both are so hot and adorable!

thanks, Dev!

johnbradman0

Nov 23, 2018
Try to meet her at 11:00 and if a customer come visit her at 17:00. It should work then. A other possible is if you have bought her the new office outfit that you have to visit her before the work at 10:00 in the sleeping room. If all this doesn't help i could have a look at your savegame.
It worked thanks sir

Reactions: Xagrim

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017

Full changelog for 0.54
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.54.
Hope you like it.
Best regards
Xagrim
Changelog:
Content ( 273 new images, 13
animations):
  • Michelle seemed to have had a good time at the bar on your last date, so why not invite her for another visit? (Added the next Bar visit with your wife)
  • Or perhaps you’d rather go see the new Thriller with her at Landing City’s Cinema. (Added the first cinema visit with your wife)
  • If you’re in to that, you can make your wife answer a nature’s call in the woods and even share the moment with her by having her drink Isostar. (Added an optional often requested scene when jogging with your wife)
  • For those of you who are a bit short on money, we have Niveria’s walking savings bank making his return in this version. If you take your wife out on a jog in the park on Tuesday evenings (Added the next scenes with Mr. Finance)
  • Marcus got pretty drunk on Lisa’s second workday. Let’s see if she has made any progress tapping beers. And what would have happened if you hadn’t been there to take him home that night? (Added the third workday at the Bar for Lisa)
  • When there is a friend in need ,mc shows himself a friend indeed. Visit the Newsstand on a Friday to get several errands. (Added two new possibilities to make some easy money early in the game.)
  • Garbage collectors are sometimes regarded as the heroes of Niveria. And in this case, you really need to rescue someone from distress. (Added a complete new side event for the landfill.)
  • Jill looks different somehow. Is it just her outfit or is your hard training starting to pay off? (Added more drilling for Jill. You can now train until she weighs 161 lbs.)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Gameplay:
  • Removed several parts of the old Scene Planner in preparation for the new Scene Checker which can be used as a checklist in a future version
Bugfixing:
  • Fixed a bug in which Lisa’s second bathing suit images were shown before buying it
  • Fixed a bug that threw you back to the main menu after clicking on Lin’s house.
  • Fixed a variable bug at City Hall which blocked events with your wife there
  • Fixed some smaller bugs and issues.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So got 10k Novos in my REA, will something happen or nothing yet?

Also are there any scenes for Michelle in the clothing store?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes