Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I did encourage her but meeting her at 17:00 hasn't triggered yet even though everything is maxed Xagrim
Try to meet her at 11:00 and if a customer come visit her at 17:00. It should work then. A other possible is if you have bought her the new office outfit that you have to visit her before the work at 10:00 in the sleeping room. If all this doesn't help i could have a look at your savegame.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Any scenes with stepdaughter yet >??;)
And Stil cant chose left dress for you wife still no enough update :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolphin3000

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hello, anyone knows how to trigger the meeting with the rich man in the park and how to start the tasks? Thanks

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Just go jog alone on a Monday evening at the park.
Thanks, I appreciate. Also, maybe you can help me with this too: somewhere in the changelog there is a mention to "reading a book" being impossible around Lisa. I kept reading but nothing happens. Thanks for your patience!

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Dear developer.
Do you think we players all have too much free time? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Play everything again?:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
because the save will be broken by you! (that's 6 times now !!) :cautious:(y)
Are we unemployed or have no family? That we can just play 1 - 3 days? :mad:
That we are always ready to sacrifice this time with the new update from you? :unsure:(n)(n)
You think we have nothing better to do? :(

no thanks, this softcore game is not worth it. my time is valuable to me.

The game has already cost me 4 mouse.
Because of annoying click on the lyrics.
and pictures you don't want to see. This ugly Michelle, you're happy that you're done with that.
Now play it all over again? no thanks

I'm mad at that. All hours for nothing that was played in advance. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
Dear developer.
Do you think we players all have too much free time? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Play everything again?:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
because the save will be broken by you! (that's 6 times now !!) :cautious:(y)
Are we unemployed or have no family? That we can just play 1 - 3 days? :mad:
That we are always ready to sacrifice this time with the new update from you? :unsure:(n)(n)
You think we have nothing better to do? :(

no thanks, this softcore game is not worth it. my time is valuable to me.

The game has already cost me 4 mouse.
Because of annoying click on the lyrics.
and pictures you don't want to see. This ugly Michelle, you're happy that you're done with that.
Now play it all over again? no thanks

I'm mad at that. All hours for nothing that was played in advance. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GAME JUST DONE PLAY IT ..... the guy is doing a great job so kee it to our self and as you said if you are wasting your time then go find something else to do. hates ....

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
I personally love this game.People's comments i'm sure help the developer make it better and give ideas for possible new content in future updates.On the other hand,i see also hate comments which for me is unacceptable,since too much effort has been put to built the game.You don't like the game?You can skip it..It's that easy.
Not all games are made for all tastes.That's why there are tags,to help you find something close to what you prefer.The fact that Michelle for example is hairy,although i'm not too much of a fan,in this game i don't mind and i like it.Why?Because there is a full story here building up slowly and i can see Michelle as the lady next door,si this puts me in the mood.
It's one of the games that you don't have to come across HUGE dicks,HUGE boobs,HUGE everything..
Personally,i give kudos to the developer and i hope you continue to build up the story on and on..

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks, I appreciate. Also, maybe you can help me with this too: somewhere in the changelog there is a mention to "reading a book" being impossible around Lisa. I kept reading but nothing happens. Thanks for your patience!
I think it is for less than Charm Level 3. Once you have 3 there is no new scene with Lisa coming to check on you reading.

Reactions: Xagrim and meanguy

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I never played this because it seemed like a game that wouldn't have any content any time soon, so I'd rather wait. It's been something like 2 and a half years now, so I'm wondering how much real content there is to see, and whether or not I should just wait a few more years.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
The Promise [v0.53b] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Original Size: 1.57GB

Compressed version for PC (533MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Am i Wrong Mc's wife cannot have child ?? if so why Mc is fucking her with Condom ? And 50000 Novos cost facial operation -we already can cheat and add milions of Novos to Mc's bank account (REA) =with this Money they can move to another CITY (y)

Now LISA - we expect some Relation with her Fucking her etc she already visites MC for Massage why not Massage her with DICK ... :cool:(y)
Now Stepdaughter is not related Mc can impregnate her insted :giggle:(y)

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Never had a problem with old saves for this game myself. When loading an old save in a new version give it a few seconds until the update is done. During these seconds don't click your mouse or press a key and you'll be fine.

And if this is not your game then this is not your forum either.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes