SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
unfortunately it isn't working. no idea why. on a side note, i adore this game like others i play. i prefer a female character myself as i can immerse myself better in the game but this has been surprisingly enjoyable. keep it up xxx

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Xagrim can you help her out??

is there only one mister finance met? i have been to the park every day since and did the first event, but nothing since, how do i do it?
Just a thought but did you go jogging on that day at the park without the wife? Maybe you can only go jogging once a day.

Reactions: Xagrim

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
unfortunately it isn't working. no idea why. on a side note, i adore this game like others i play. i prefer a female character myself as i can immerse myself better in the game but this has been surprisingly enjoyable. keep it up xxx
Thank you. :) That's good. I try. ;)
Yes that could be a reason what the two guys below say. You can go jogging once a day.
Xagrim can you help her out??
Just a thought but did you go jogging on that day at the park without the wife? Maybe you can only go jogging once a day.
Can confirm that you can't go jogging with your wife on tuesday evening (8pm) if you already did the same day.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
when new update is coming?
There is a poll for that running currently. Either in June or after July as one of the team is going on vacation. Maybe both as I am not sure if SDevil is a man or a woman they could go as a couple too. Xagrim is going for sure and will be on a Holiday for 3 weeks. I hope his companion stays home to continue writing these amazing stories. The dialogue makes this game so good and I love the strong characters. Together with the images and programming they do make a pretty good team.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
never mind sharing a save i thought about it and in this hard times am going to enjoy this peace of art once more from the start just like eating a tart , be smart and keep some distance apart :p stay safe

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But for the moment there is any cuckold/sharing scenes (other men fuck wife's MC while him watching) or there is only teasing?
Mainly teasing
I have seen the wife that seduces the man in the park with various "cosplay" outfits (you must deposit some money in the bank account for activate these events) and MC and wife that fantasizes about the barman or strangers while fucking, but nothing more

Reactions: Xagrim
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes