ZenPath

Dec 26, 2019
hey, Svaaga,

hope this finds you well.

how i increase the corruption of lisa ?
as Deckmaster said,
Buy the love story books for her
and don't forget to give them from 4Pm to 6PM on weekdays. every copy of a "Love Story" book you give her will add +1 corruption point* to your relationship with your adopted daughter.
further, try helping her while she is washing the dishes after supper; also, take her to the pool on Sundays (from 12PM to 2PM) and use every possible opportunity to tease her.
these actions will add to Lisa's corruption pool and trigger special events between you two such as late night massages and bar dates.

hope this helps;

cheers.

*edit: i had previously (and wrongly) written "+3 corruption points;" that's the amount you get when giving your wife a copy of "Basic Instinct."
my apologies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xagrim and svvaga

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I did play this game some updates ago and had some fun with it. But before I give it another try I would like to ask:

- Are all the scenes in the scene planner (I know it will get an overhaul in a future update) available in the game?

- Can I miss scenes because I did progress a character to fast (e.g. corruption to high)?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I did play this game some updates ago and had some fun with it. But before I give it another try I would like to ask:

- Are all the scenes in the scene planner (I know it will get an overhaul in a future update) available in the game?

YES

- Can I miss scenes because I did progress a character to fast (e.g. corruption to high)?
NO but you can miss choices if your Charm level is high. For instance negotiating Lisa's bar salary with Dave gave me different outcomes based on my Charm level. Which was really well done.

What really works well is to have different saves in this game as you can name them. I have one with a high relationship score with both Lisa and Michelle while another one they have a high Corruption level.

Also my mc named Jacob is very fit but lacking social skills while my mc named Simon is not very fit but very good at convincing others thanks to his high Charm.

Last edited:

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
that sucks i really like this game and hope for more content with her p.s i think he need to change wife face and also the blonde girl beacuse they look little creepy
well , if you pay attention to the story I think that it will eventually change (the face) to be beautiful as it was a medical error that caused that. anyway it will all happen (the content and other things) once we start going to the next city ... its a bit slow in my opinion but we get to have an update each month which is nice =)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How does the daughter start working at the bar? I just visited the bar together with her ... but no job offer or something like that was made.

Cholo14

May 31, 2019
Anyone can share the save file for the last version before move to v0.52a for android, i lost mine and it's a long way to start from the begining

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
This is best and most unique game ever. Not like other games with cliche barbie girls. Also have serious story and universe. Keep up good work!
bit grindy but all in all very good game with good story so far...keep coming back to it every update :)
all in all very good game (y) :cool:
my fav game is back
nice game
The first time I saw your game I didn't like it and considered it very bad, but after almost a year I ended up encountering it again I tried again and you captivated me with the plot and unfolding of the story.
Today I recommend your game and I look forward to each update. :)

Good luck with the project.
Thank you very much. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
once we start going to the next city ...
The next city comes with the second part. It give a lot of more to do in the final version in the first city. ;)

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes