somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
If you are talking about mister Finance which I think you are that has nothing to do with sharing. It is also not activated by going to the park. Just invite your wife to go jogging on Tuesdays when she is is vacuumcleaning the living room.
Hmm, never saw him there past him offering the money the first time even when inviting. Must have been a bug on my side then, since I didn't do sharing with her and figured the two were intertwined.

As a weird addendum if you start a new game make a character name, then load an old game, your character uses the new game character name.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
When Mister Finance has offerred you money to do his assignments mc will automatically answer he will give it a try. After that you can invite your wife to go jogging on Tuesday. I think it is around 20:00 o'clock when she is in the living room. If she refuses her Relationship level is too low. Raise it by helping her with chores whenever you can. Buying flowers can also help once you've seen the cutscene where she is accepting them again.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
I'm enjoying the game since two years and I have two questions for Xagrim:
Isn't time to reach some explicit content with Lisa?
How long will it take to move to the second part set in the capital?

Tnx.
Thank yiu very much. :)
In one of the next updates it will give new stuff about her.
Don't know but the first part is not ready yet.

How to trigger 'buttons' with wife?
Did you mean the scenes in the office? Buy the first outfit, raise her corruption and encourage her.

Reactions: Lion18

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Michele always has her blouse open in the workplace, I always thought since the first versions that she was certainly doing something wrong there.
Due to not having NTR in this game, only the imagination remains if this is what she is doing there. :unsure::LOL:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has the incest content been fully removed from this VN/game?

No one has made a mod for it?

Reactions: conqueror1901

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Has the incest content been fully removed from this VN/game?

No one has made a mod for it?
If you really think about it you dont need a mod or a patch cause there is no real incest at the moment,the most ''sexual'' thing mc does with his daughter is touch her side boob and ass when he's givving her a massage...and i bet its gonna be a while before anything serious happens between them so daughter/adopted daughter call her whatever there is no real incest

johnbradman0

Nov 23, 2018
Please help I can't trigger this for wife. I have maxed out both but still doesn't trigger. Never said no to anything. What am I missing guys

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes