Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Probably not for this year. They are currently working with the critisism to make the grind as less as possible though the leveling up is required as it is an open world RPG. And SDevil has explained to me on Discord there is plenty left to add for the current part which is Landing City. More events for the Landfill for instance but also more happining earlier in the game. He has not written anything yet for the next part of town and a small 30 scriptscenes are yet to be implemented.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
saint45

For Helena you need to work (grind) your way as a garbage man for quite some time. You wil meet and talk with her more and more and at some point you get access to her house on the map for some evening fun ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LantisGT
My mc saw the exercising Helena. Should mc ignore that scene or masturbate ??

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Yeah I was questioning the fishing too a long time after reading the book, but at some point I got a message that my fishing went up to level 2. Took a long time. Reaching level 3 after that felt way shorter. Would maybe a idea to give some feedback to the player after fishing that the skill increased but it would take more time to see results (= level up).

In short: just keep fishing ;)

Reactions: Xagrim

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
How to unlock the 3 girl in the bar? i keep going drinking but nothing happen there is something else to do or just continue doing this?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
How to unlock the 3 girl in the bar? i keep going drinking but nothing happen there is something else to do or just continue doing this?
Because of a bug in 0.52a you should not drinking until the curfew, drink and go out one hour before the curfew starts. If you do it often enough the next part trigger. This bug is fixed in 0.53a.

Reactions: MisterL and asd1789

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
is there only one mister finance met? i have been to the park every day since and did the first event, but nothing since, how do i do it?

drago30

Jul 28, 2018
What is the mercure database that Marcus is texting me at night in the park?Also,can i trigger more massage events with the daughter?She came in the room 2 times to ask for a massage(that takes place in her room)but seems that that's all.

Last edited:
Reactions: midnight_runner

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
i have tried that a lot, still doesn't appear as an option. i have finished the bend over task but nothing appears after that

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
i have tried that a lot, still doesn't appear as an option. i have finished the bend over task but nothing appears after that
If you invite your wife on a Tuesday to go jogging does she refuse? Perhaps the relationship has dropped a bit and you have to work on that first.

Reactions: Xagrim
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes