Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
i guess i speak for many others when i beg: Please, Dev — Please, Si vous Plait, and Bitte! —; we need more Sina, Lisa, and Jenny content! especially Sina and Jenny, since both are so hot and adorable!

thanks, Dev!
Jenny will come more. ;)

So got 10k Novos in my REA, will something happen or nothing yet?
Also are there any scenes for Michelle in the clothing store?
Not yet, but it is planned.

Yay! New update! I love this game ^^
Thanky you. :)

why author don't continue the office story line?
It is planned for one of the next updates.

How do I trigger the second bar date with the wife??
After the first it's during some time then it comes an information about it.

Xagrim found 2 bugs in android version. When I visit wife at 17:00, it was saying she's not corrupted enough (even though her corruption was maxed out) couldn't continue that storyline because of it. Other bug was that I clicked on Lin's house in the morning on some random day( I don't remember what day and time it was) and it just kicked me out of the game. I didn't save it so FeelsBadMan.
Thanks, i check it.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Xagrim found 2 bugs in android version. When I visit wife at 17:00, it was saying she's not corrupted enough (even though her corruption was maxed out) couldn't continue that storyline because of it. Other bug was that I clicked on Lin's house in the morning on some random day( I don't remember what day and time it was) and it just kicked me out of the game. I didn't save it so FeelsBadMan.
It was a spelling error, do you have buy her the first office outfit and visit her befor 12:00?
Lin fixed in the next update. The game makes autosaves which you can use.

How to trigger date with Michelle ??
The first bar date? It comes after some time if the right relation level is reached. For the second it takes some time and then it trigger.

Reactions: Asuna. and Paapi
Jun 5, 2019
hope " dave-marcus...... " reach to Michelle - lisa " more scene and MC enjoy the view and he happy about that :D
The best selection of characters for sur . how they look (y)

johnbradman0

Nov 23, 2018
It was a spelling error, do you have buy her the first office outfit and visit her befor 12:00?
Lin fixed in the next update. The game makes autosaves which you can use.

The first bar date? It comes after some time if the right relation level is reached. For the second it takes some time and then it trigger.
I did buy her office outfit. Some events triggered at first at 17:00 but then it was saying she's not corrupted enough. I tried for 3 weeks but still the same

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
Can anyone tell me the command to change the value of money/novos in the game. I have already gained access to the command console in the game.
Plzz tell me how can I incerease the money in the game

delta67

May 11, 2018
When is the Daughter story progressing?
This is getting annoying.
Allegedly the dev has said you'll never be able to hook up with the daughter. The only sexual content with her will be watching her with her boyfriend.

Saw this in the comments on fap-nation. No idea if true or not,if so,screw it I'm done with this game.
it's simple! first unren.bat

type 3 .. for console

shift - o

REA += 10000 ( or more )
NOVOS += 10000 ( or more )

Reactions: str8up

Housemouse007

May 11, 2019
Whoa..stumbled upon this one in the latest games from a similar thread. Nice story! Good options and choices. The right amount of teasing ;) Pretty good game so far. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses and more updates :)

Reactions: Xagrim

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 807, in script
python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 808, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 365, in interact
self.run(lines)
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 481, in run
traceback.print_exc()
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D1bank.rpyc", line 75, in script call
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 807, in script
python in _console:
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\ThePromise-0.54-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\ThePromise-0.54-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 808, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 365, in interact
self.run(lines)
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 481, in run
traceback.print_exc()
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 233, in print_exc
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 124, in print_exception
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/traceback.py", line 13, in _print
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\ThePromise-0.54-pc\renpy\log.py", line 235, in write
self.real_file.flush()
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Promise 0.54
Tue Jul 07 23:20:25 2020
```
NOVOS+=10000

D

Deleted member 2482011

Allegedly the dev has said you'll never be able to hook up with the daughter. The only sexual content with her will be watching her with her boyfriend.

Saw this in the comments on fap-nation. No idea if true or not,if so,screw it I'm done with this game.
Yeah, there is no incest tag, it was all a tease that has basically dried up and blown away...
Daughter no longer requests massages and has brought home a boyfriend.
Lost interest in this 2 updates ago.

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Anything on the roadmap about doing the dirty with Lisa? She's the only reason I even bother to keep checking out the game.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes