redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Here you go save with wife and daughter full stats...
I tried to delete the game and reinstall it deleting also the folder the promise in \ AppData \ Roaming \ RenPy \ ThePromise, then I launched the game and closed it immediately so that it recreated all the folders and then I pasted your save and this is the result after i selected it ... any ideas on how to fix it? screenshot.png

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Did everything but the last task on Monday, cause I can't find it. Any suggestions?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
After task 15 you go jogging by yourself on monday. That's where you see the final part.
Thanks, although what a shame it ended on that note.

Also, does anyone know games that have hotwifing like this? This felt just right, self sex scenes and at the same time not fast, unlike adventerous couple

Reactions: Deckmaster

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
The Promise [v0.55] [Xagrim's Gameforge] - Original Size: 1.73GB

Compressed version for PC (585MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

May 1, 2020
Anything happen between the dad and daughter(not sure,cause I play it long ago)and I think the WT is not updated so if the game has no direction or hints then for those who's going to start new or new may not get all the events or whatever..Still waiting !!

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
I really enjoy games where you have to grind it out. My only criticism is that once you have achieved the maximum levels of relationships and corruptions for all the characters, is there a way to tell if you should continue to try to achieve additional relationship and corruption points? Should you continue giving gifts to Lisa and Michelle or is that just a waste of time and money? As I said, i don't mind the grind, it just would be helpful to know what to do to continue to progress in the game.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Downloaded V 0.54 for Android but whenever i try to install it, it gets to nearly complete and then says App Not Installed. Downloaded it off of another site and had the same issue. Help?
That sounds like a lack of space, for example, you may need 2 gb space to install a 1gb app, at least that has been my experience with android apps.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
jscatman000 Once reaching the max level for Corruption or Relationship there will be no points added so you don't have to buy gifts. When you've seen all events or cutscenes it says in red that's all for this update to inform you. The playthrough can help you see the existing events there currently are.

Reactions: jFrank000
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes