jFrank000

May 2, 2020
jscatman000 Once reaching the max level for Corruption or Relationship there will be no points added so you don't have to buy gifts. When you've seen all events or cutscenes it says in red that's all for this update to inform you. The playthrough can help you see the existing events there currently are.

Thanks for the suggestion. I am still not sure if I am proceeding correctly. I have played the new version and completed several weeks. I have been through all the Jill scenes, completed the cinema scenes and the Mister Finance scenes. How do I activate the scene where Michelle wants a mirror and the Thursday cutscene as described in the updates? Any help or clues would be greatly appreciated.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion. I am still not sure if I am proceeding correctly. I have played the new version and completed several weeks. I have been through all the Jill scenes, completed the cinema scenes and the Mister Finance scenes. How do I activate the scene where Michelle wants a mirror and the Thursday cutscene as described in the updates? Any help or clues would be greatly appreciated.
The scenes on thursday just show up as you progress the weeks. I don't know what the Michelle wants a mirror is though. Is it where she blocks the mirror with a towel?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I like the game, but have trouble getting the action in the park. Tried all times of day and couldn't get any new tasks for the wife. Is there anything in the wife's office? The drawer is always stuck for me. Any could never get the spa event to trigger. any ideas?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I like the game, but have trouble getting the action in the park. Tried all times of day and couldn't get any new tasks for the wife. Is there anything in the wife's office? The drawer is always stuck for me. Any could never get the spa event to trigger. any ideas?
Which actionin particular?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
If you mean Mister Finance his assignments just go jogging alone first on a Monday evening when the area is dark. After that you invite your wife for jogging on a Tuesday at 20:00, but she has to at least not dislike you. Don't know what you mean for the wife's office. As for a Spa event there is non so far just a Spa Voucher you can hand to Jenny on a Monday while visiting the Cinema.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
ok there is a bug in your money formula, few days into job i stopped at shop to buy the charming boy book and it deducted dbl the cash, tried a couple other items next day same thing happened only this time it deducted weird amount for buying a book that was 30 WITHOUT charming book it tried to deduct both book again with charming included , so looks like the number of items variable does not always reset

Atlan1000

Dec 10, 2019
Nina's level of corruption does not increase with me.
If I choose the red answer in the cinema or pool, it answers but the points don't increase.
I've been to the cinema and at the pool with her for 2 weeks now, but the corruption is zero.
Relationship is 1 and increases with the corresponding answer.

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
If I choose the red answer in the cinema or pool, it answers but the points don't increase.
I've been to the cinema and at the pool with her for 2 weeks now, but the corruption is zero.
are you giving her the chocolate ? (in the public pool and cinema) ?

Atlan1000

Dec 10, 2019
then i guess you have to increase you the normal relationship 1st by complementing her then go for the red option (corrupt) if that didn't work then it could be bugged
The normal relationship is 1 - 16/20
I have chosen the red option several times.
The text with the compliment comes, the mc checks the body, but the message "Corruption +1" does not come, the stats always remain 0/5 ...

bobthe slayer

Dec 28, 2019
The normal relationship is 1 - 16/20
I have chosen the red option several times.
The text with the compliment comes, the mc checks the body, but the message "Corruption +1" does not come, the stats always remain 0/5 ...
strange just try to follow the tips then , if that didnt work then it bugged

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
go for the green options over and over maybe it will increase the refashion status
I think you are on the right track - in older versions the green option was the only one, you had to complete several "Green" (Relationship) points to then enable the Red option.

jFrank000

May 2, 2020

Her relationship level has to be a minimum of 2 before you can begin to get corruption points.

adrian012345

Jan 6, 2018
i can't proceed with daughter swimming. bought her 2 swim suits, reached the squirrel part, but no more after that. But quest page still shows go swimming with daughter

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes