redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Hello, can someone share the New 0.56 update please... its on svscomics. Thank You

you should wait for Friday 25th September to get the game for free as the dev will make it public and free to download ... I don't think anyone here uploaded before public release unless they are both a patron and a donor here. ;) ;) ;)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Stil no Sex with Lisa comon this had Incest Tag ...Eve she is not his real daughter (y)
Hope Dev add Lisa to be Fucked by MC :cool:(y)

Reactions: dioyoyo

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Novos=99999999
RelationWife =999
CorruptionWife =999
RelationLisa =999
CorruptionLisa=999
RelationNina =999
CorruptionNina =999

AND NO IDEA WHAT ALL THESE ARE FOR,ETC

default LExi = 0 #zeigt mehr in manchen Situation

default LErotic = 0 #ist anderen ggü sehr offen und versauter

default LIncest = 0 # ist Daddy ggü offener und versauter

default LAngry = 0

default LFriend = 0

default BFStufe = 0

default LisasauerV = 0 # 3 Punkte für Sauerschalter aus

default LisasauerStufe = 0

default LisaBF = 0

default LisaMovieCinema = 0

default LBDrink = 0

only people ive been able to have sex with is Nina and of course the wife has anyone had sex with anyone else then what i have i got listed?
ive got everyone maxed out levels so ....if you got further tell me what ya did and how?
You have any saves?

maddog101

Feb 11, 2019
CHANGELOG 0.56:

Content :227 Images and 12 animations

• Jill’s body is getting tighter. And not just her body. Her outfits also leaves less and less to the imagination. And shouldn’t she be happier reaching her ultimate goal? (Added more Jill Drilling at the park)
• What would you do if a girl like Lisa with such feminine shapes was changing in the booth next to yours? And there is only a wall between you with a peephole in it? (More Pool visits with Lisa and after a
few an offer to consider)
• Vanessa turns out to be an excellent actress able to play many roles. But the girl is only 19 so she can still make a career move. (Added the next three steps with Vanessa, plus a surprise for the third if you
have played your card right before)
• To get some from Jenny the mc is determined to gift the best thing Novos can buy. So let’s go to the shop and see what’s on offer. ( Added a new scene at the shop (important for to continue the story with
Jenny))
• You’ve bought what you needed? Good. Then let the seduction begin. (Added the next steps with Jenny)
• Michelle has never been seen near the public pool. There is a personal reason for that we’re all about to find out. (Added the introduction why your wife doesn’t go to the pool)
• After a bit of convincing from the home front, your wife is persuaded to give it a try. But would her old bathing suit still fit this body? (Added the first visit with her at the pool)
• Added some sounds for Vanessa
• Added some more sounds for Jenny
• Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))

Gameplay:
-

Bugfixing:
• Fixed a bug at the shop with a wrong prize of the charming book
• Fixed some smaller bugs

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone has a full save of the prior version? I can't get a few of the past events to trigger and don't feel like grinding all over again

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I wonder if the Dev has any planes for wife sharing etc. I always thought there was a NTR tag, but I guess I was mistaken.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
ChiefStefan I got it when loading a current save file. Didn't find it from the start yet. But it's in the second month somewhere I think. There are no stats involved the cut scene just happens as you play.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game is slow. Nothing really happens for a long time and the grind is crazy for the little stuff we get.
Pretty sad since I like the characters. I hope the dev will finally get the daughter character to do SOMETHING and the wife should also have way more scenes.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes