Junior jack

May 25, 2017
I
Junior jack It has been a while since I played that part but I think you have to look at her a couple of times so 'she' knows you're interested.
I got it from a saved game by someone else. Is it possible that she is in her house because I can visit her house, it just says she is not there when I visit?

Because I tried the cinema like 10 times with no luck looking at her or buying

Reactions: steve000

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Is Nina path also not repeatable as is it with Linn? I have not managed to go to her house, but I don't know what else to do...I have maxed affection and corruption, and I can only see her at the cinema and pool with no other option than talking, flirting or gifting... Is there a specific time and day in which that option will trigger? Or should I reduce the affection/corruption to see the option again?

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Another question I have is, I assume scenes at work are mostly random, but to be random I get them too scarce, are there any times in which they are more frequent?or certain conditions like hygiene or horniness at specific levels? If not the scene is skipped...?

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
3 years of developing this game and no sex with adopted daughter?
That's why I hate when I see slow developing on long term on games.
This game is not worth spending you time.
That's not all :( only 9 updates in a year, and nothing to play at the end (n)

You play the update and you can wait for a new one again (n)(n)(n)

so you have the same as before the update :(

as is the case now with Jenny. can you wait more than a year before things continue there? so it is with Lin now :(:(:(:(

it's the same with vanessa.

i saw the roadmap of what the developer is planning. it doesn't get better, there are more and more construction sites :((n)

the game won't be finished properly in 10 years :cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Ser Lordypants

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Full changelog for 0.57
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.57
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content (216 new images, 3 animations):
  • Have you already visited your wife at work about ten times, then it is time for a new office outfit (Added the next shopping tour for a new office outfit with Michelle)
  • And added the new outfit images when meeting Michelle in the bedroom at 10:00 or the kitchen, additionally some new pictures in the kitchen for the common clothes.
  • Jack has volunteered to be a swimming teacher for your wife and he doesn't seem to want anything in return or does he? (Added the next three visits with your wife at the public pool)
  • There is nothing better than a night of watching television with your lovely wife and cuddling together. (Added a tv cuddling part with Michelle)
  • For the naughty gamers there are some cheeky new kitchen reactions with Michelle. (Added some more pictures and reactions for your wife if you peep at her in the kitchen)
  • Reworked the social talk with Nina so she has something to say when you chat with her at the Cinema or Public pool. (Added a reply for each level with her relationship)
  • Nina appreciates it when you visit her house on a Monday evening with a flower or a good book. Well, actually it is a very bad book. (Added the next steps at home with Nina, you have now more choices)
  • During an innocent walk you can sometimes make someone do not so innocent things. (Added the next walk with Nina triggered from her house on a Monday evening)
  • Are you sleeping peacefully at night and who is next to your bed again? Exactly your adopted daughter. (Added next massage with Lisa (if you have made the right choices before during earlier massages)
  • You don't want Lisa getting muscle problems, but you don't want bags under the eyes for it either. Time to make good agreements. (Repeatable massages on Sundays with different outcomes. Try to find out where it hurts in this brand new mini game.
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scenario Writer))
Gameplay:
  • Added the new GUI for your House
  • Reworked the current Stats and added some new ones.
  • Reworked the City map a little bit to make navigating easier.
  • Added therefore some more information in the Tutorial
  • You can now reach all locations over the map directly and no longer need to go by another location like the park or news stand.
  • Changed some variables for the first shopping event with the wife
  • Changed some variables for the office events with the wife so it suits better with her levels.
  • Changed some variables for Lisa so they suit better with her storyline.
Bugfixing:
  • Fixed some bugs with the hints in the stats, some wrong info won’t show up any longer
  • Fixed a bug triggering the pool event with the wife
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes