praveen2430

Jun 9, 2017
how to trigger the cannon contest event at the public pool with lisa. each time mc says he wants to read the book and will do it next time. I am unable to trigger.

Reactions: trasco

jFrank000

May 2, 2020
I agree that we need more scenes with Lisa but I would rather see her exhibition side with the MC rather than a sex scene.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
How
Novos=99999999
RelationWife =999
CorruptionWife =999
RelationLisa =999
CorruptionLisa=999
RelationNina =999
CorruptionNina =999

AND NO IDEA WHAT ALL THESE ARE FOR,ETC

default LExi = 0 #zeigt mehr in manchen Situation

default LErotic = 0 #ist anderen ggü sehr offen und versauter

default LIncest = 0 # ist Daddy ggü offener und versauter

default LAngry = 0

default LFriend = 0

default BFStufe = 0

default LisasauerV = 0 # 3 Punkte für Sauerschalter aus

default LisasauerStufe = 0

default LisaBF = 0

default LisaMovieCinema = 0

default LBDrink = 0

only people ive been able to have sex with is Nina and of course the wife has anyone had sex with anyone else then what i have i got listed?
ive got everyone maxed out levels so ....if you got further tell me what ya did and how?
How you change the values?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Just did bud but I can't fuck anyone except the mom
Currently these women are available for free sex. Linn, Helena and Noelle. Last two are related to the Landfill job. The first you can find at the service desk at the cinema when getting snacks. Oh and let's not forget Karen who is a character to meet when you work at the farm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
T
Currently these women are available for free sex. Linn, Helena and Noelle. Last two are related to the Landfill job. The first you can find at the service desk at the cinema when getting snacks. Oh and let's not forget Karen who is a character to meet when you work at the farm.
Thanks bud

Reactions: Deckmaster

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
How d
How do I get Linn ? She is never at home! And I buy check her out in the cinema but nothing happens..

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
Posted for the game developer @Xagrim
really liked it till i realized you was not doing the NTR the game hinted at but made it more fantasy. ive played the updates but think ill drop it . kinda boring now and two much grinding would have been better with the wife sharing. give me all the girls and sharing like"the adventurous couple"

Reactions: Magazif
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes