Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
ok there is a bug in your money formula, few days into job i stopped at shop to buy the charming boy book and it deducted dbl the cash, tried a couple other items next day same thing happened only this time it deducted weird amount for buying a book that was 30 WITHOUT charming book it tried to deduct both book again with charming included , so looks like the number of items variable does not always reset
Thanks for reporting. The amount was wrong. Fixed in the next update.
i can't proceed with daughter swimming. bought her 2 swim suits, reached the squirrel part, but no more after that. But quest page still shows go swimming with daughter
It is a repeatable event. Because of that the hint stay.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Full changelog for 0.56
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.56.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Changelog:
Content ( 227 new images, 12 animations):

• Jill’s body is getting tighter. And not just her body. Her outfits also leaves less and less to the imagination. And shouldn’t she be happier reaching her ultimate goal? (Added more Jill Drilling at the park)
  • What would you do if a girl like Lisa with such feminine shapes was changing in the booth next to yours? And there is only a wall between you with a peephole in it? (More Pool visits with Lisa and after a few an offer to consider)
  • Vanessa turns out to be an excellent actress able to play many roles. But the girl is only 19 so she can still make a career move. (Added the next three steps with Vanessa, plus a surprise for the third if you have played your card right before)
  • To get some from Jenny the mc is determined to gift the best thing Novos can buy. So let’s go to the shop and see what’s on offer. ( Added a new scene at the shop (important for to continue the story with Jenny))
  • You’ve bought what you needed? Good. Then let the seduction begin. (Added the next steps with Jenny)
  • Michelle has never been seen near the public pool. There is a personal reason for that we’re all about to find out. (Added the introduction why your wife doesn’t go to the pool)
  • After a bit of convincing from the home front, your wife is persuaded to give it a try. But would her old bathing suit still fit this body? (Added the first visit with her at the pool)
  • Added some sounds for Vanessa
  • Added some more sounds for Jenny
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Bugfixing:
  • Fixed a bug at the shop with a wrong prize of the charming book
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

Reactions: Xagrim and legiun

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
DEV - Please make Another "TAB" , so when we click it shows the characters we interacted with, for exemple, Mia, Jenna etc

Edit: This would really help like, the dude that waits in the park, like i forgot when we do the next part of his pervert stuff....

It was always at 8PM Tuesdays, i and he said something about Mondays, but i cant find him during jogs with wife..

Last edited:

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
Xagrim can you help her out??

Just a thought but did you go jogging on that day at the park without the wife? Maybe you can only go jogging once a day.

this is happening to me, did all mr. finance bend tasks, wife is maxed out at 3, i go jog with her but hes not there tuestays

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Novos=99999999
RelationWife =999
CorruptionWife =999
RelationLisa =999
CorruptionLisa=999
RelationNina =999
CorruptionNina =999

AND NO IDEA WHAT ALL THESE ARE FOR,ETC

default LExi = 0 #zeigt mehr in manchen Situation

default LErotic = 0 #ist anderen ggü sehr offen und versauter

default LIncest = 0 # ist Daddy ggü offener und versauter

default LAngry = 0

default LFriend = 0

default BFStufe = 0

default LisasauerV = 0 # 3 Punkte für Sauerschalter aus

default LisasauerStufe = 0

default LisaBF = 0

default LisaMovieCinema = 0

default LBDrink = 0

only people ive been able to have sex with is Nina and of course the wife has anyone had sex with anyone else then what i have i got listed?
ive got everyone maxed out levels so ....if you got further tell me what ya did and how?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
only people ive been able to have sex with is Nina and of course the wife has anyone had sex with anyone else then what i have i got listed?
ive got everyone maxed out levels so ....if you got further tell me what ya did and how?
Linn, Helena and Noelle. Last two are related to the Landfill job. The first you can find at the service desk at the cinema when getting snacks. Oh and let's not forget Karen who is a character to meet when you work at the farm

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes