D

Deleted member 2767565

First, my perspective on this situation comes from me being 50+ and owning a successful video production company. In my short time here, I have seen solo guys implode due to some of the reasons I mentioned above. I was reading a discussion earlier today wherein it had been suggested to the dev that he find help, but he refused, as is his right. Appropriate planning, storyboarding, gathering assets, creating a polished product, etc, takes time, effort and expertise. Fall short on those things and the marketplace can be quite unforgiving. Are there successful solo devs? Sure. But many others would do well to seek help when appropriate.

Secondly, contractual negotiation is also a learning process. Developing professional or even casual connections takes effort and time. I think most issues you raise regarding working in teams can be addressed with an appropriate set of rules and guidelines. If two people are creating solo projects they are working in the hope that their effort will be rewarded. I don't think putting two or more folks together in a team would be any different. A percentage of income could be negotiated and those folks involved are no less at risk than if they worked independently.

Now to address a couple of tangential comments you guys made...No, I have not supported this dev financially. As a matter of principle, I don't support any dev until the product is complete. I don't get paid for incomplete work. The guys I hire to work on my home don't get paid for unfinished work. I understand the concept of these crowd-funded productions, but I don't reward someone until they've delivered what they've promised. Then, when I do I do not use Patreon. I am not a fan of their privacy policies and therefore use only such entities as SuscribeStar or BuyMeACoffee. Entities which allow using prepaid gift cards and are less prone to track. Also, I use burner emails and accounts when I do such things and those accounts and this account are not linked in any way.
WuzzyFuzzy

Thanks for taking time to explain the context in which your original comments were made. I apologize for misinterpreting them and, as a result, jumping the gun in my response.

The Patreon thing seems on the one hand pretty Catch 22 in that, as many developers assert, support of Patrons is necessary in order for them to be able to afford to expand their setup, others are more (or solely) concerned with the money for themselves. In addition, both contributing to Patreon and, from those contributions, increasing the development teams are Pandora's boxes in themselves. Risks upon risks.

I guess, like Life itself these are a matter of individual assessment and decision based on our personal perceptions, hopes and expectations.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Mediafire: Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:
MEGA: Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Full changelog for upcoming 0.59
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.59.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • Did you think Jack was too strict with your wife or perhaps not strict enough? Let him know. So that our swimming Teacher knows whether to approach her carefully or dominate her completely.
  • Depending on your personal choices, the lessons and especially the contact between your wife and Jack can have become quite intimate. Just wondering but is Michelle a bit ticklish?" (Added the next two steps with your wife at the pool for her swimming lessons)
  • Are you one of those who finds it exciting to see his own wife working it with another man? Yes?? Then we will slowly prepare Michelle for this with a little role play. (Added more action with your wife in the living room.)
  • Imagine you and Michelle are watching a movie in the cinema and a couple in love sneaks out. What would you do? (Added the next cinema visit with your wife)
  • Mr Finance's ultimate desire: be in your shoes and do everything with your wife, you did during his assignments, while you sit on the bench and watch . Did you give him permission? Then his dream will now come true.(Added final scene with Mr. Finance, it's coming to an end)
  • How do you make a pair of sexy legs even more irresistible? (Added the next visit at your wifes office)
  • Are there any fans for the better foot job? Nina would like to try that out with you. In fact, she's already doing almost everything for you now. (Added the next step with Nina)
  • Last time, Jenny didn't realize your gemstones were made of cut glass. Maybe try to get away with this again. And let her do something else as well. (Added the next step with Jenny at the Cinema)
  • Jill has already lost quite a bit of weight and is close to achieving her goal. If you succeeded in time, you will now receive a nice gift. So how many training days did it actually take you. (Added the next round with Jill in the park)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Bugfixing:
  • Replaced some fault images
  • Jill's apartment should now be reachable over the map (if activated)
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

Aug 13, 2017
The wife looks like her face is melted (yeah its part of the story) but the last three updates have pretty much been dominated by the Wife. so getting a bit sick of this game. there are a number of other characters who get a token bit of update not nearly enough for a grind fest game.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Xagrim
I think I found a bug in the newest version of your awesome game. Don't know if you are already aware off, but thought I still post it here to be sure for you to be able to fix it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up with your great work, really enjoy this little gem of your game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Xagrim

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
So it seems that Lisa isn't the real daughter of Michelle, didn't catch that before so it came as a suprise. This isn't a game with a patch or something like that or is it?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Xagrim
I think I found a bug in the newest version of your awesome game. Don't know if you are already aware off, but thought I still post it here to be sure for you to be able to fix it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up with your great work, really enjoy this little gem of your game!
Thanks for reporting, do you have perhaps the savefile for me?
But the "normal way" works fine?

I will keep up until the end. ;) :p

Last edited:
Reactions: MisterL

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Thanks for reporting, do you have perhaps the savefile for me?
But the "normal way" works fine?

I will keep up until the end. ;) :p
I know I forgot something :rolleyes:

But took me only few mins to reach this point again (bug is pretty easy to replicate, hope that helps fixing it).

Yeah, almost forgot, chosing the only "white" option (first option, "say nothing" or something like this) let you continue your playthrough without crash.

Reactions: Xagrim
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes