Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You get that from an encounter in the clothes as far as I remember, but I'm uncertain if it actually does anything, so far it's just sitting in my inventory.
Same here! Since it was found a long time ago I forgot I had it and where it was found!

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
There is a problem with the renders for Lisa in the dressing room. On several of the renders, her very red pubic hair is showing through the clothing. You probably need to "hide" the pubic hair layer when rendering these scenes to stop that from happening. It happens when she wears several outfits which are likely fitting her very tightly (at least on the model).
Thanks for the hint, i have replaced some pictures in the 0.59.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
If you follow the story, I'm sure the developer is setting up the story for an event to happen where the wife will have a beautiful face and other assets.
Agreed. However, it's too much for a couple of reasons. First, the pace of development is such that we're still a long ways off from moving to a better city and getting top quality medical help (the MC and his family). So there's a year or two of people coming by, looking at the game and seeing the lack of beauty and jarring images, then moving along without playing the game.

Second, the artwork itself. The 'daughter' (either biological or adopted as one prefers) and some of the other NPCs are not pretty in the least. Then one looks at the wife and goes...whew! It may sound a bit mean, but I think it's mostly a talent issue. He/she (Xagrim) is improving, but still has a ways to go before the artwork is at a decent level. Skin shading is off in numerous instances as is perspective and texture detail.

I say all that as someone that really likes the game because of the concept and writing. I would like to see more swapping/sharing/hot-wifing games such as this. One big mistake I see oft repeated in these games are devs that try to go it alone. They may be strong artists, or strong writers, or great animators, but rarely do I see someone that by themselves is strong in all areas. Teamwork is where it's at. Maybe some devs think they can make more $$ by going alone, but in reality the solo folks have problems with timely production and quality which causes folks to shy away. If this game had a good artist and animator on board it would be far more popular than it currently is.

D

Deleted member 2767565

I say all that as someone that really likes the game because of the concept and writing. I would like to see more swapping/sharing/hot-wifing games such as this. One big mistake I see oft repeated in these games are devs that try to go it alone. They may be strong artists, or strong writers, or great animators, but rarely do I see someone that by themselves is strong in all areas. Teamwork is where it's at. Maybe some devs think they can make more $$ by going alone, but in reality the solo folks have problems with timely production and quality which causes folks to shy away. If this game had a good artist and animator on board it would be far more popular than it currently is.
Given the up front financial implications of your comments/suggestions, it would seem reasonable to assume that you are a contributing supporter of Xagrim's Gameforge. I wonder, have you also put up these comments/suggestions on the Developer's Patreon site?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm sure if you were to pay those artists and animators the dev might be willing to work with them.

The other problem being i've seen people agree to work with devs only to then steal the devs work and go off on their own or not do the job they were hired for thus delaying updates further and causing added stress to the dev.

Teamwork only works if you know and trust the people working with you otherwise it runs the chance of failing completely.

On top of that is the cost of hiring people. Those big successful dev teams bring in a lot more money than this whereas those earning less struggle to pay and people working on projects end up leaving to get paying gigs.

Considering also we have a number of successful solo devs that would say you lie.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
stuff.....
stuff....

Considering also we have a number of successful solo devs that would say you lie.
First, my perspective on this situation comes from me being 50+ and owning a successful video production company. In my short time here, I have seen solo guys implode due to some of the reasons I mentioned above. I was reading a discussion earlier today wherein it had been suggested to the dev that he find help, but he refused, as is his right. Appropriate planning, storyboarding, gathering assets, creating a polished product, etc, takes time, effort and expertise. Fall short on those things and the marketplace can be quite unforgiving. Are there successful solo devs? Sure. But many others would do well to seek help when appropriate.

Secondly, contractual negotiation is also a learning process. Developing professional or even casual connections takes effort and time. I think most issues you raise regarding working in teams can be addressed with an appropriate set of rules and guidelines. If two people are creating solo projects they are working in the hope that their effort will be rewarded. I don't think putting two or more folks together in a team would be any different. A percentage of income could be negotiated and those folks involved are no less at risk than if they worked independently.

Now to address a couple of tangential comments you guys made...No, I have not supported this dev financially. As a matter of principle, I don't support any dev until the product is complete. I don't get paid for incomplete work. The guys I hire to work on my home don't get paid for unfinished work. I understand the concept of these crowd-funded productions, but I don't reward someone until they've delivered what they've promised. Then, when I do I do not use Patreon. I am not a fan of their privacy policies and therefore use only such entities as SuscribeStar or BuyMeACoffee. Entities which allow using prepaid gift cards and are less prone to track. Also, I use burner emails and accounts when I do such things and those accounts and this account are not linked in any way.

Lastly, Avaron, how does expressing an opinion equate to lying? Did you attend the Klingon school of diplomacy? That's a bit harsh. I did not use or claim to use any factual material, but simply commented based on observation and experience.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Full changelog for upcoming 0.59
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.59.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • Did you think Jack was too strict with your wife or perhaps not strict enough? Let him know. So that our swimming Teacher knows whether to approach her carefully or dominate her completely.
  • Depending on your personal choices, the lessons and especially the contact between your wife and Jack can have become quite intimate. Just wondering but is Michelle a bit ticklish?" (Added the next two steps with your wife at the pool for her swimming lessons)
  • Are you one of those who finds it exciting to see his own wife working it with another man? Yes?? Then we will slowly prepare Michelle for this with a little role play. (Added more action with your wife in the living room.)
  • Imagine you and Michelle are watching a movie in the cinema and a couple in love sneaks out. What would you do? (Added the next cinema visit with your wife)
  • Mr Finance's ultimate desire: be in your shoes and do everything with your wife, you did during his assignments, while you sit on the bench and watch . Did you give him permission? Then his dream will now come true.(Added final scene with Mr. Finance, it's coming to an end)
  • How do you make a pair of sexy legs even more irresistible? (Added the next visit at your wifes office)
  • Are there any fans for the better foot job? Nina would like to try that out with you. In fact, she's already doing almost everything for you now. (Added the next step with Nina)
  • Last time, Jenny didn't realize your gemstones were made of cut glass. Maybe try to get away with this again. And let her do something else as well. (Added the next step with Jenny at the Cinema)
  • Jill has already lost quite a bit of weight and is close to achieving her goal. If you succeeded in time, you will now receive a nice gift. So how many training days did it actually take you. (Added the next round with Jill in the park)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Bugfixing:
  • Replaced some fault images
  • Jill's apartment should now be reachable over the map (if activated)
  • Fixed some smaller bugs

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes