CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Is it possible to buy another office suit? When I hit the Hall it says 'Is it time for another office suit' or something like that. But when going with M on Saturdays it says that there's nothing there so... Am I missing something?

Reactions: Xagrim and elbro

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Is it possible to buy another office suit? When I hit the Hall it says 'Is it time for another office suit' or something like that. But when going with M on Saturdays it says that there's nothing there so... Am I missing something?
I think I read something about that before. You can solve this by going to City Hall at other times of the day. Michelle will mention something about not being able to wear her normal office outfit. It has something to do with a variable which needs to be in balance or so.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I think I read something about that before. You can solve this by going to City Hall at other times of the day. Michelle will mention something about not being able to wear her normal office outfit. It has something to do with a variable which needs to be in balance or so.
I already visited the City Hall various times but some random things popped up, I did skip through some of the dialogues so maybe Michelle said something that I missed u.u . Anyway, I'll try later to see if new things pop up or something...

Reactions: Deckmaster

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
question about walkthrough, currently on sunday evening but few things didn't happen as wt said like getting kicked out of swimpool nor seeing tattooed girl/woman (earlier week saw that black female and sporty type female) and marcus doesn't have any news so no item and no sexy newscaster either so is wt accurate our outdated?

edit: well now i'm very out of wt related to marcus (mc is supposed to get hint from marcus to watch tv and see news about scentek etc but no, mc got hints about news earlier twice (week ago) but didn't have time to watch news then) and rest (mia came and apologized but that was supposed to happen earlier but as last kick out of swimpool happened late then mia came late too), only thing right is mr. finance since that is quite difficult to do wrong (wt is right at least on that thing).

Last edited:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Is there any chance to repeat Lin scene at her home again?
It will come with the 0.61 with ne scenes.

Hi, I'm really enjoying the game but using the RAE has me confused, I don't know how much is the goal to deposit, so far I have deposited 33,000 nobos and I can't close the account either. Does anyone know how many nobos need to be deposited in the RAE?
You need the REA for certain scenes but nor more than 9000 atm.

Hi, this solution work in Android version ? and where is the route folder to replace the file?
Unfortunaly not, but its fixed with the 0.60 for Android, too.

I would also like to know if there is an end to the massage scenes or does it just endlessly repeat with a random ar
If you mean the final massage with Lisa its a repeat but its not finish.

Which one do you have? The last is the red/black dress. Perhaps it will be solved for you with the 0.60.

Reactions: elbro
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes