Godogma

Aug 16, 2017
Well, I tried it ... didn't get very far; honestly if the dev wants you to start at the bottom you might want to make it at least engaging to start there.

The intro did more to ensure I didn't play much of the game than anything else. Who wants to be berated by characters that are honestly dislike-able at the very start of the game and be married to them to boot?

cybersyd

Jan 27, 2018
when i go to the cinema in monday dosent happen nothing new, i have to do something to unlock this scene?

"How do you make a cute blonde Teenager very happy? By doing something her boyfriend refuses. (Monday Cinema during opening hours)"

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
when i go to the cinema in monday dosent happen nothing new, i have to do something to unlock this scene?

"How do you make a cute blonde Teenager very happy? By doing something her boyfriend refuses. (Monday Cinema during opening hours)"
Can you show her the fake necklace? If not then go to the shop to get it. And if the last gift has been flowers just buy every book in the store as you will be needing them anyway.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ok so I've played this game from the demo. Each time an update came out I rebooted a new game and played again. I really do not know why I keep playing this one. The wife is like living with Medusa/Satan. At least the story tells you why she's ugly. I kind of get why she's cunt too. The adopted daughter is almost as ugly as the wife so why should I feel the need to romance or creep on her? The only redeeming value for the game are the side hoes. Some are actually decent but why in the world would they fuck the M/C who is just as fugly as his family?? I actually shitcanned this one last update and did not plan on playing again. I guess it was morbid curiosity that had me D/L this again and play another update, but I do not see anything redeeming this time I really really done. BTW every time the M/C shags the wife I feel like he needs a weed whacker to get up in there. :sick::sick:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game could be great but, after all those updates you can nearly do nothing. I guess the Dev is milking people at this point with as low effort as possible.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Are there new scenes with the daughter in the last 5-6 updates? She is my favorite character.
only some small options. Nothing worth playing yet.
At the speed the Devs works on this game I bet we will not have sex with her till 2023

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Can anyone give me a money hack on this game
????????????????
I use the online save editor. Just save your current point in the game, make note of the save slot number, Then upload it to save editor. Look for Novos and add the number of currency you wish. I only add no more than 1000 at a time because too much may trigger an event out of sequence. You can also alter the relationship and corruption points this way but be careful. It can also trigger events out of sequence. Here is the link:

Reactions: Kuracnabicikli

cybersyd

Jan 27, 2018
Can you show her the fake necklace? If not then go to the shop to get it. And if the last gift has been flowers just buy every book in the store as you will be needing them anyway.
i can show her the fake necklace, when i go to the cinema at monday, the only potion that apear are these:
1611404897406.png

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Huh.. So... Forty year old man.. With a wife.. But no kids? Not sure I want to bother downloading this. :ROFLMAO:
The main plot involves the wife being infertile and has gone through experimental fertility treatment that went horribly wrong. They adopted a daughter Lisa. It is possible to change a variable with save editor to make lisa a blood relative (Daughter).

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
The main plot involves the wife being infertile and has gone through experimental fertility treatment that went horribly wrong. They adopted a daughter Lisa. It is possible to change a variable with save editor to make lisa a blood relative (Daughter).
Ah, alright.

Not going to bother with editing anything if it makes no sense for the story.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
What about the wife? Tbh honest I already gave up on content with the MC as he is quite... idk, he seems quite plain. Does the wife have more content with like the swimmer guy or someone else?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
What about the wife? Tbh honest I already gave up on content with the MC as he is quite... idk, he seems quite plain. Does the wife have more content with like the swimmer guy or someone else?
If you don't mind a hot wife route then yes you can have the wife flirt with Jack in the pool on Sundays. It really opens up a lot of content for Michelle if you go that route. Me personally I'm not bothered by swinging or such so sharing Michelle is fine. It also does wonders for her self esteem and leads to her being open to exhibitionism and more. Get her Corruption maxed and her relationship points maxed and you will see a new side of her. I actually enjoyed the new content for her because before she was a bit of a cunt.

***EDIT***

Changed Ryan to Jack I mucked up the names. Ryan was supposed to be Jack "The Dunker".

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes