CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
If you don't mind a hot wife route then yes you can have the wife flirt with Ryan in the pool on Sundays. It really opens up a lot of content for Michelle if you go that route. Me personally I'm not bothered by swinging or such so sharing Michelle is fine. It also does wonders for her self esteem and leads to her being open to exhibitionism and more. Get her Corruption maxed and her relationship points maxed and you will see a new side of her. I actually enjoyed the new content for her because before she was a bit of a cunt.
Idont mind at all. But what I meant is that, does she have snu-snu content with people other than her husband? bcuz I'd like to see it >.> :devilish:

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Oh boy, the wife is a bitch on wheels, why should I give her the time of day?! I avoid her like the plague, I really can't stand her personality.

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Oh boy, the wife is a bitch on wheels, why should I give her the time of day?! I avoid her like the plague, I really can't stand her personality.
thats just at the beginning bro... but I really wonder how their relationship broke till that point that we as the player had to repair it by pimping her out lolz

Reactions: Cavpal

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Idont mind at all. But what I meant is that, does she have snu-snu content with people other than her husband? bcuz I'd like to see it >.> :devilish:
I just got to the point in the pool on Sundays where the last Sunday the M/C allowed his wife to get groped in the changing booth by Jack. This Sunday while in the deep end she felt his cock hard against her ass and the M/C gave permission to allow him to grind her. There was also a question that sets the amount of Dom/Sub interaction between the wife and Jack. Sharing has been in the works for this one for a while. I have the wife to the point in her stats that she fantasizes about being shared. She will also flash titties and pussy at will without M/C's permission. IMO it's in the works and it's going to happen maybe even with the daughter too. Also seems to be getting closer to the wife allowing a total stranger to shag her in the park during cosplay.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
In an earlier post I said that I had given up on this one and only played this update out of curiosity. Well this update has convinced me to give this another go. The frustration still is that there are so many events and hidden stats that matter it is damn near impossible to know what to do without a recent Walkthrough/Guide. The last WT available talked about the difficulty of writing one because the game is all over the place. I have to agree as a player. At the moment I am maxed on the Wife/Daughter's relationship/corruption points and yet the scene planner (Which is out of date) says I have missed out on content. In past playthroughs I have had little issue with buying the wife clothes on Saturdays as long as her relationship/corruption stats were max. Now I keep getting a message that I have not visited her enough in her office at work. It is frustrating to not know WTF I need to do to progress. I hate wasting hours on an open sandbox game with no bloody WT/Guide.

lordfinn

Jul 28, 2020
Need better game hints. Missions disappearing. Please fix. Plus, make it more easier to play...

Last edited:
Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
When I visit Michelle at the office between 1200-1600 like she tells you to do she is always busy now. I got the message that I should buy her a new office outfit, but on Saturdays it tells me I need to visit her more. WTF?

***Edit***

Ok it took several days off work and a lot of random trips but I finally was able to buy the outfit.

Last edited:

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
I really love the game, although I confess I was expecting a bit more from this update. The cannonball game was a bit light on content to me, and the swimming instructor path could have been pushed a bit forward IMHO.
Also, waiting for something to happen during the bar visits to the daughter. Let's hope the future update is a bit more spicy!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You should be able to punch Jack in the face if he continues to try to seduce your wife
Also is the corruption level for your wife to your benefit or others, don't know many men that want their wife to flirt with others
how many visits to your wife's office do you need to take her shopping?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys, reading the changelog I noticed that Jill(I think its the swimmer girl) has content, how do I start her questline D:!

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
hope this game contain in futur genre ''' futa on female/male "" what you think guys !!
For me I think hell no. If I see a Futa tag in a game it's a sure bet I'll pass. I'm doing my best now to avoid the urination fetish in the game as well as the heavy Dom/Sub content. No shaming, there are just some things I personally do not care to see and Futa for me is like all the spirited anti NTR crowd out there.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
can you share your save,i have same problem grinding for weeks and nothing? tnx
Here's my latest save. I have the wife on the exhibition hotwife track and the daughter on the slutty exhibition track. Nina is on the exhibition/sharing track. I've got Jenny to the point where she has stopped taking books (not sure what to do next).

Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Here's my latest save. I have the wife on the exhibition hotwife track and the daughter on the slutty exhibition track. Nina is on the exhibition/sharing track. I've got Jenny to the point where she has stopped taking books (not sure what to do next).
I finally achieved Jenny's content and tbh is not thaaat worth it for all the 'grind' (just keep visiting her on monday until the MC thinks about buying her something really expensive) it takes. :<

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I really like the Jenny event myself. She offered my mc to have sex with her but for that he wants to buy the real gems which are not yet in as it said that's all for this version in the end. For Jill you need to have the fitness in stats that says you are the perfect example anyone can get fit. Then go jog alone on Friday evening and Jill will find you.

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes