Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
what is it all about? shows such a task to be done and then there is such a message, what does that mean?

View attachment 1005617

View attachment 1005618

View attachment 1005619
If you have purchased both office outfits for your wife that is all for now. You can keep seeing her in her office until you get the red message that that is all the content for now, or if you have only purchased the one outfit keep going until you get a message telling you to buy a new outfit.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Need some advice. I Have completed the storyline so far with wife, daughter, lin, nina, jenny and Jill, Is there anyone else in this build that i have missed? if so how do i unlock them?
Have you worked at the landfill job? There are two women there you meet while working, like how you did on the farm job.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Actually enjoyed playing this one a few months ago because it looked different than the usual. The one critique i had was the scene animations need some work to bring the quality up.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Full changelog for upcoming 0.61
Hi guys,
here is the full changelog for the 0.61.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Your Xagrim
Content:
  • Perhaps you have noticed your wife's figure has started to look better over the last months? Well, you're not the only one. (Added a new event at the park, when going jogging on a Friday evening with your wife)
  • Things are getting heated in the kitchen and it isn’t the food. (Added the next scenes at the kitchen with your wife)
  • Going to the cinema together is fun, but if your wife is being watched by another couple constantly, will you still be able to concentrate on the film? (Added the next scene at the cinema on a Sunday with your wife)
  • If you've proven yourself worthy to Mr. Peter at the warehouse, he might have another job for you. (Extended on the story for the warehouse on any day of the week)
  • When your wife sells bonds it brings her in a good mood and when she’s in a good mood..she will make sure you’ll wake up with a smile as well. (Added a bedroom scene in which your wife explains her happiness.)
  • Who might be that nice old lady, of whom your wife spoke so enthusiastically? (Added some new scenes at Helena’s home which visits are now repeatable)
  • Last time it was still innocent, but this time it really seems to be a virus. (Added the next scene for Lisa’s virus on a new Monday)
  • If you have the Landfill job you’ll be amazed what people put in their trash these days. (Added a system which could bring you something useful working on a Saturday at the Landfill.)
  • Picking up the trash on Sunday? Yes you can. Didn’t think so did you? Well neither do the people of Landing City but why not give it a try anyway and see what happens? (Added a small event working on the Landfill on a Sunday)
  • Maybe it’s time to pay the lady of the cinema counter another visit at her place to see how she’s doing? (Added new scenes with Lin on a Friday which visits are now repeatable)
  • Improved some dialogues and scenes (Thanks to SDevil (Editor and Scene Writer))
Gameplay:
  • Updated to the latest Ren’Py version
  • Warning: Saved games before version number 0.50 might not be supported any longer. Use them in version 0.60 and create a new one before you continue with 0.61.
  • Added some more informations for the hints in the stats
Bug fixing:
  • Fixed some smaller bugs
  • Fixed that Lin was at two locations at the same time

Have fun ;);););)

dhalhyna

Oct 26, 2018
im stuck , i still got the advice to go swim with daughter at sunday and visit her in her room at 23 .... but there is no further progress ..... no new scene nothing

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
"But mom, you like...don't even love him anymore."

*Wife acknowledges this*

"Whatever Mom. I don't think Dad like...deserves anything being a rather lousy father for me."

Mmm-hmm. Side characters it is.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
"But mom, you like...don't even love him anymore."

*Wife acknowledges this*

"Whatever Mom. I don't think Dad like...deserves anything being a rather lousy father for me."

Mmm-hmm. Side characters it is.
They didn't say that in my game. So it is probably based on your current relationship. Interesting.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
They didn't say that in my game. So it is probably based on your current relationship. Interesting.
Yeah, working as a waste collector and dumping $50 a day in the REA. Spent my free time exercising and reading books to improve myself. The rest helping with meals giving little gifts here or there and trying to be with them. Like they asked.

Wife compliments me at the $600 investment mark, but now? About $1350 in there, in better shape and helping around the house. Get a promotion...and am promptly told these pancakes are mostly for Lisa, you suck, ha ha. I'll still improve the family's situation and try to undo past fuckups but staying exclusive ain't in the cards.

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
wersja 0.61 jest już dostępna, ma ktoś dostęp i chciałby podzielić?
يجب على الأقل استخدام مترجم جوجل. هذا المنتدى باللغة الإنجليزية.
ចណាស់អ្នកគួរប្រើកម្មវិធីបកប្រែហ្គូហ្គល។ វេទិកានេះជាភាសាអង់គ្លេស។

Reactions: Gentoo and kaneeden

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
I have prevented jack to minimize touch during practice. why do i see jack massaging michele? tags above I see sharing avoidable :poop::poop:

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes