Onatio

May 4, 2017
To unren with new version Renpy games, do this:
- Edit unren.bat with notepad.
- Search set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-i686\"
-
Change it for set "pythondir=%currentdir%lib\windows-x86_64\"
-
Save it as a new unren.bat if you don't want overwrite the old one.
Then copy the new unren.bat to game directory and... Voilà!!
I tested with the modified unren.bat v0.8 View attachment 1045710
Man, you are a life saver! Thanks!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
or place the .rpa in another game folder and use unren in that location.
u could have a "extract" folder, that u use for extracting .rpa just have the lib placed in the right folder to enable unren to work.

Johnson28

Oct 15, 2019
on saturday have one option with wife on couch for photoshoot on park but cannot pick what outfit to wear...is this for the next update?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Promise [v0.61 Public] Xagrim's Gameforge

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.68 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 732 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 719 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I took a moment to read the OP's Genre Tags and noticed "Sharing fantasy". I don't recall if that was always there, or recently added. It would explain why the recent sharing opportunities have resulted in nothing more than a tease. So, my question is this: will there be a route that leads to actual sharing/swinging/swapping/hotwifing (or whatever term is apropos these days)?

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I took a moment to read the OP's Genre Tags and noticed "Sharing fantasy". I don't recall if that was always there, or recently added. It would explain why the recent sharing opportunities have resulted in nothing more than a tease. So, my question is this: will there be a route that leads to actual sharing/swinging/swapping/hotwifing (or whatever term is apropos these days)?
May be in 7 years from now...

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
May be in 7 years from now...
I'm not really concerned about the pace of development; rather, about the story arc. If we continue to get nothing other than sharing "fantasy" then I will unplug. As I've stated previously in this thread I like the different nuance of this game, but there are a gazillion games that have the male MC cheating without consequence or guilt and I am hoping this game does not follow the same path.

Krisesz

Sep 26, 2018
I have the previous version on Android. Downloaded 0.61, installed, but when the install finished, it said "install was unsuccesfull" and I still have only the previous version... Any ideas?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Ok, I'm having either a problem figuring things out OR the game is broken somewhere.

Since the first weekend, every weekend I see a message that I can take wife/daughter shopping if I have the cash and relationship level.

It's been 3 months. I have yet to successfully take anyone shopping. Every time I try, it appears a new stumbling block is placed in front of me.

At first, I was like "OK, I guess the message is just aspirational, and I need more (money, relationship)". Then there was cutscene where I was told I could take the wife shopping. "OK! I must have finally hit the thresholds! I guess I'll finally go shopping." Um, nope.

I have 1,000 Novos in the wallet. The wife is at max relationship level. When I try to take her shopping now, I'm told to visit her more at her office. WTF? The cutscene didn't discuss that. The weekly prompt doesn't mention that.

It's fucking shopping -- not a marriage proposal, committing a major crime, or launching a new corporation. How many goddamn hoops do I need to jump through for this seemingly simple task. Is every goddamn endeavour going to be this insanely complicated?

Reactions: Xagrim
3.10 star(s) 48 Votes