RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
EricaHijinks Hold spacebar to drag while moving, R to rotate. The light will make a portal across the gap even if it doesn't seem to. Enter portal.
this rotate drag thing i know, it's how to solve the PUZZLE to go to the oracle, this crazy part is with a huge center platform with 4 color beam at the center shooting at the center pillar, with about 8 small platform with other beams and pillars at each platform

Last edited:

gurdil98

Mar 8, 2018
Help please !!! i'm stuck with the bombs in the donjon where there is no easy difficulty, I spent so much time on the last one where i have only one trigger bomb, the explosion is 1x1 and there are 2 or more rocks stuck together.
I can't think to anything, I spawned like houndred bomb so that i have the time to quickly put an other bomb next to the rocks before it al explode but i'm too slow. I don't think that I am suppose to do it like that, or i hope so...

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Help please !!! i'm stuck with the bombs in the donjon where there is no easy difficulty, I spent so much time on the last one where i have only one trigger bomb, the explosion is 1x1 and there are 2 or more rocks stuck together.
I can't think to anything, I spawned like houndred bomb so that i have the time to quickly put an other bomb next to the rocks before it al explode but i'm too slow. I don't think that I am suppose to do it like that, or i hope so...
don't which part you are talking, without picture of where that is, i don't know how to help you since i pass the bomb area

wmeifmf89498m3

Apr 4, 2020
this rotate drag thing i know, it's how to solve the PUZZLE to go to the oracle, this crazy part is with a huge center platform with 4 color beam at the center shooting at the center pillar, with about 8 small platform with other beams and pillars at each platform
1. Rotate yellow beam to face west
2. Enter blue portal
3. Drag west pillar down so it meets yellow beam
4. Rotate blue beam to face south
5. Enter yellow portal
6. Move yellow beam up and right, then rotate to face east
7. Enter blue portal
8. Enter yellow portal
9. Move south pillar out of the way of the cyan beam, then renter yellow portal
10. Move red beam out of the way

Now you have cyan portal in center. Repeat similar concept to get the northern cyan beam facing east on the pillar that leads out.

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
2. Enter blue portal
5. Enter yellow portal
7. Enter blue portal
8. Enter yellow portal

Now you have cyan portal in center. Repeat similar concept to get the northern cyan beam facing east on the pillar that leads out.
Thank you for the help

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Damn I thought this game was dead. Been hoping for a Ren'Py remake for a long time, but I guess that will still be a while. ;)
I don't think a Renpy remake would work. The game is Mostly RPG with a few scenes in between, the amount of content in a VN style version of this would be....very small.

Yeah, no, this was made to be an RPG, can't be a VN

Lexguard

Nov 12, 2021
2. Enter blue portal
5. Enter yellow portal
7. Enter blue portal
8. Enter yellow portal

Thanx for your great help. I did get stuck at no. 8 cause the solution was too "easy" for me. But i managed in the end. With your hard work the rest was easy.

2. Enter blue portal
5. Enter yellow portal
7. Enter blue portal
7a. Rotate center yellow beam north
8. Enter yellow portal
11. Rotate center yellow beam west and enter blue portal
12. Rotate southwest yellow beam north and move to middle, then enter blue portal
13. Rotate center yellow beam north and enter yellow portal
14. Move west blue beam north and rotate it north, then enter yellow portal
15. Enter blue portal and rotate green beam east, then reenter blue portal
16. Enter green portal and move cyan beam middle and rotate it east, then enter green portal
17. Enter cyan portal
18. Done!

Caverga

Apr 9, 2018
This game is very good in all aspects... but (sadly!) i got an error almost to the end. Maybe my fault (lousy installation or something else) but here is the message:

"
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

Error: Failed to load: img/faces/g_Bunnies_Jovi_Portrait1.png
at Function.Image Manager.isReady (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7901:13)
at Scene_Load.Scene_Base.isReady (rpg_scenes.js:90:25)
at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:2018:48)
at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7951:12)
at FunctionSceneManager.update (YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.js:7930:10)
at Function.SceneManager.update (KELYEP_DragonBones.js:806:46
"

By the way I was able to find the offender .png in the mentioned path and open it without a problem, so idk what happened.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes