HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover art Book II.jpg

Overview:
"Queen of Phalli" is a Choose Your Own Adventure / Branching Novel that I have wanted to write for a while.
It takes place in an alternative version of the Forgotten Realms, where the dark elves have evolved into a civilization comprised solely of women. On top (pun not intended) of this society are the priestesses of the Queen of Phalli, blessed with the genitalia of both sexes. In order to become a priestess, a dark elf must walk the Path of Perpetual Pleasure and master the Tantric Technique of the Thousand Throbbing Tendrils. Our Heroine, Elifael El'Naar of House El'Naar, is one such aspiring priestess. To achieve this ambitious goal, she will have to face many dangers, endure the whims of her sisters and matron, and earn the favor of the Goddess. The Path ahead of her is fraught with cocks.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-03-21
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 7.6 - Illustrated Edition
Language: English
Other Game: Looking Back
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Screenshot 4.jpg Screenshot 1.jpg Screenshot 2.jpg Screenshot 5.jpg Screenshot 3.jpg Screenshot 6.jpg Screenshot 2.jpg

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Queen Of Phalli Ch.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Read it, a ton of fun from start to finish. The setting and characters are interesting, and depending on the path chosen, plenty fun and personable for drow. Color me intrigued!

Our power bottom heroine-- does she too possess the potential to be as rampantly blessed as her sisters, perhaps by completing her test? And how many monsterous members will she have to climb to do so?

Can't wait to find out.

Reactions: RedRoajs1 and Pingy

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Read it, a ton of fun from start to finish. The setting and characters are interesting, and depending on the path chosen, plenty fun and personable for drow. Color me intrigued!

Our power bottom heroine-- does she too possess the potential to be as rampantly blessed as her sisters, perhaps by completing her test? And how many monsterous members will she have to climb to do so?

Can't wait to find out.
Thanks for reading! Yes the protagonist will eventually have the chance to face the ordeal of bliss herself and become e favoured one. Yes that will require an insane amount of copulating.

Consider giving this thing a review. It will help a lot getting it off the ground.

Last edited:

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
:ROFLMAO: OP preview pictures for text? And title picture is used as preview picture as well. That makes it more economical than a book cover on economics. #pass
I am very very poor. Also I am a competent writer, a terrible coder and an abysmal visual artist. Believe me you don't want me anywhere near a drawing board.

Last edited:

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Nobody Cares I must say that I love the art. I haven't gone through it, but hopefully you can add more for some scenes.

Sunite

Nov 27, 2016
Ooooh a Forgotten Realms game? I'm in! I've been mulling over ideas for games set in the Realms for a while (see my username haha). Very exciting to see this, will give it a look!

Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ooooh a Forgotten Realms game? I'm in! I've been mulling over ideas for games set in the Realms for a while (see my username haha). Very exciting to see this, will give it a look!
A fellow Forgotten Realms afficionado, that's great! I look forward to your feedback.

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes