HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
No patreon or ?
You could get support and then use it to fund the art and even a coder if you wanted to you know. :whistle::coffee:
At any rate, you had me at "Forgotten Realms" and "competent writer."
I wish you success. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is it based on Menzoberranzan, or Ched Nassad or is it a new city?
Menzoberranzan, albeit a very different one. Thausends of years after the Silence of Lolth. Things have changed a lot, Lolth has become a much different Goddess, she is no longer the goddess of favour and fear. She is the goddess of lust, happy sex, love... and tentacles.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
No patreon or ?
You could get support and then use it to fund the art and even a coder if you wanted to you know. :whistle::coffee:
I didn't really think about that yet. I started writing this for my wife and since it was coming along so nicely I decided to share it with the community. Right now all I want to collect is feedback :D.

At any rate, you had me at "Forgotten Realms" and "competent writer."
I wish you success. :giggle::coffee:
Thanks! I hope you like it :)

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

LonelyMusha

Jun 29, 2019
I didn't notice the word "novel" at the start so I felt like i am reading a book (welp because it is). So I was wondering whether if it's ought to be this way in next chapters as well or not (since it also says "your adventure"). Don't get me wrong the writing is good and got me really captivating on the story and the world itself the writer has chosen.
So about the World: I see it's a Forgotten Realms universe, hence any chance we'll see a wiki or somesort in future?
Also, will "save" option and options regarding readability implemented as well?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
The art looks promising but it is not the main selling point in a text game, the story and choices are.
I know the plot revolves around futas but I was wondering if the MC will be able to remain a pure female of if becoming a futa is mandatory for plot reasons. Reading the description feels like it's the latter. Either way, this looks promising!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Played and enjoyed it! Hope to see more in the future.
I am well ahead with the first draft, it just needs a lot of polishing before I can upload it. I'm very happy you liked it and will be even happier to bring you more :)

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I didn't notice the word "novel" at the start so I felt like i am reading a book (welp because it is). So I was wondering whether if it's ought to be this way in next chapters as well or not (since it also says "your adventure"). Don't get me wrong the writing is good and got me really captivating on the story and the world itself the writer has chosen.
Oh my, where did I write "your adventure"? It might have somehow escaped my corrections. Would you be so kind to message me where you found it?

So about the World: I see it's a Forgotten Realms universe, hence any chance we'll see a wiki or somesort in future?
Also, will "save" option and options regarding readability implemented as well?
A wiki I don't really know, those take time and effort and I have little of both^^.
I will surely add a save/load function with chapter 2, I'm already working on it.
As for readability, I am open to suggestions. If you have any pointers on those, please message me.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The art looks promising but it is not the main selling point in a text game, the story and choices are.
I know the plot revolves around futas but I was wondering if the MC will be able to remain a pure female of if becoming a futa is mandatory for plot reasons. Reading the description feels like it's the latter. Either way, this looks promising!
I admit I am a little undecided. A pure female path is something I had in mind at the start but I fear it might take a lot of extra work and would be difficult to implement plot wise. But if the idea prooves to be sufficiently popular, who knows?

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
I admit I am a little undecided. A pure female path is something I had in mind at the start but I fear it might take a lot of extra work and would be difficult to implement plot wise. But if the idea prooves to be sufficiently popular, who knows?
If you intended this to be a mostly futa game, then stick to your vision. Many game creators get their brain splits in 50 directions trying to please everyone and then their project becomes messy and loses direction and focus. The best games are those where the game maker just makes what they think is hottest. That's how you make a good and focused game.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If you intended this to be a mostly futa game, then stick to your vision. Many game creators get their brain splits in 50 directions trying to please everyone and then their project becomes messy and loses direction and focus. The best games are those where the game maker just makes what they think is hottest. That's how you make a good and focused game.
Aye, that is sound advice. Thanks man!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Thanks for reading! Yes the protagonist will eventually have the chance to face the ordeal of bliss herself and become e favoured one. Yes that will require an insane amount of copulating.

Consider giving this thing a review. It will help a lot getting it off the ground.
Was waiting for the next update for a better overall feel, but yep, will do.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Futa and Drow? Fuck yeah... :)

As others have said, make the game that you want to make (nothing else matters). Once this thread grows in size you will start seeing people post stuff like "wtf is futa? yuck!" or "what a waste, no thanks", ignore those people, they are posting that stuff just to rile you up (do not give them the time of day)...

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Futa and Drow? Fuck yeah... :)

As others have said, make the game that you want to make (nothing else matters). Once this thread grows in size you will start seeing people post stuff like "wtf is futa? yuck!" or "what a waste, no thanks", ignore those people, they are posting that stuff just to rile you up (do not give them the time of day)...
Yup, and don't forget that this is true for every kink too. No matter what it is, futa or feet or big dicks or small boobs or whatever, some jerkoff will show up and say "wtf is this? yuck!" and "really, another game with X?!" and so on. This is almost always some "trick" to make the dev focus more fetishes that better suit them (the poster), or to remove fetishes that hurt their feelings or make them feel inadequate and insecure. It's stupid dishonesty and you should indeed ignore it completely.

AntWhit

Apr 9, 2020
Regarding the readability issue mentioned above. I understand that white text on the black background is very fitting for the story and setting, but it's pretty uncomfortable for reading as it puts a lot of strain on the eye. Have you tried playing around with dark grey instead of black? (something like this website's dark mode for example)

Reactions: Nobody Cares
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes