HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes
Jun 16, 2022
Woops looks like I caught this near the end of finishing a quick walkthrough,

So for posterity's sake/others and if you are still tempted read on:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, thanks alot! Reviewing these choices, I believe I fucked up on the Sally's choices as I didn't really entertain all of those options, because they were a bit too weird for my taste in Chapter 2, nor did I went along with whatever Synafae's decisions in Chapter 3, including the Emerald situation. However, I did enjoy all the locations we went during our hangout.
That's unfortunate on my part.

Reactions: Gelb13

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
Wow, thanks alot! Reviewing these choices, I believe I fucked up on the Sally's choices as I didn't really entertain all of those options, because they were a bit too weird for my taste in Chapter 2, nor did I went along with whatever Synafae's decisions in Chapter 3, including the Emerald situation. However, I did enjoy all the locations we went during our hangout.
That's unfortunate on my part.

No worries, believe it or not my first play through ended in the same bad end as yours for the same reasons. While the "correct" choices can be intuited from clues/subtext in the text, I don't expect anyone to find them during a first playthrough unless clued on to them by someone else.

I think it's technically possible to recruit Sally to help seduce Nefail without debauching her too much at Xarra's, the path I list has always worked for me as it acts as an 'amuse bouche' for what Syn can do down the line.

Also, the choices in the bath during chapter 3 with all three sisters have many variations you can play around with, it's essentially the last chance for the player to score points with Syn and Nefail to get to the player's desired path. If you play your cards correctly here, I think you can even engineer it to pass the Baptism without Syn, having Eli use the Nefail path for the baptism and still end up on the reconciliation path after.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
do we know when next chapter is coming? i like the art, but I don't support adding it, as now this game will fall into the same trap as all other ones, where it takes a billion years to make 3 art pieces, so game updates become very rare, when in same time game could be made 100 times faster without it

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
Im sure Nobody Cares can provide a more accurate answer, but im under the impression that new chapter/text updates will occur as regularly as before with seperate updates adding in the art when enough money is raised to commission them.

I think mid-May was floated around for chapter 8 subject to a comment from Nobody Cares?

Last edited:

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
do we know when next chapter is coming? i like the art, but I don't support adding it, as now this game will fall into the same trap as all other ones, where it takes a billion years to make 3 art pieces, so game updates become very rare, when in same time game could be made 100 times faster without it
I understand your concern but let me reassure you that this is not the case. The addition of the art is not taking away one minute from my writing. The one true danger to my release schedule was Baldur's Gate 3, which I have by now finished in Honour Mode and uninstalled.

Seriously though, Gelb13 is correct. Text updates will follow as soon as they are complete, and illustrated updates will follow as soon as I put together enough money to pay the artist.

Edit: Almost forgot, chapter 8 is going to take a while. It is a very complicated one, many paths meet and intertwine, it therefore requires not only extensive writing but also a fair amount of rereading, to avoid inconsistencies. It may take another month or so, depending on how much time I have to spend on my bill payers.

Last edited:

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
Edit: Almost forgot, chapter 8 is going to take a while. It is a very complicated one, many paths meet and intertwine, it therefore requires not only extensive writing but also a fair amount of rereading, to avoid inconsistencies. It may take another month or so, depending on how much time I have to spend on my bill payers.
8nh0ha.jpg

But seriously though holler if you need help. Heck we'd probably need acess to the chapter 8 flow chart considering on my own it took me four weeks to stumble onto most of the permutations in Chapter 7.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
i would really like to see , what is the current relationship between high elves and draws, hope to see them interact

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
i would really like to see , what is the current relationship between high elves and draws, hope to see them interact
I'll preface this by saying I knew nothing of the forgotten realms but a few months ago,

But if you dig into the dialogue between Eli and her sisters (specifically the jokes they share), you can clearly see the old disdain for Corellon and Ellistraee on the part of Lolthsworn Drow still exists in this alternative universe despite Lolth changing into the goddess of pleasure and lust.

Corellon and High Elves are mocked by all three sisters in the bathtub scene at the watertower if you pick Dare a second time, wherein Eli shares a well-received joke at their expense. Reading between the lines of the scene, you can clearly see they are viewed as holier than though, sexually prudish, and as hypocrites. Lolthsworn Drow clearly believing High Elves are still engaged in sexual intimacy/debauchery behind closed doors as everyone else.

Don't forget that in this universe, Lolth and Corellon's disdain for each other continues as Corellion rejected Lolth's amends after her accession as the goddess of lust (The lesson Eli gives to Sha'zal in chapter 7). leading to the Great Passive Aggression and disappearance of all Lolthsworn male Drows etc...

As for them interacting with High-Elves (I want to see that too very much). I'm guessing if Eli gets to her pilgrimage to the surface, her running into a High Elf or two would be a sure bet based on all the fun adversarial dynamics that would result.

What remains to be seen is if the pilgrimage will be included in book 2 or will it form the basis of book 3? The potential for an extended, separate, and stand-alone frolicking adventure is certainly there. Especially with all the hilarious/fun potential of a Pilgrimage Eli could take with other characters on a similar timeline with their Novitiates such as Sha’zal (Big big big potential for Baldur’s Gate imo) or Miz’ri.

Ellistraee is mocked as well but in the context of a lecture on Love of the heart between different species, which she seems to espouse. During which it is mentioned that Lolthsworn Drow should share and spread the pleasure of the body far and wide amongst the planes and races of Faerûn, but reserve Love of the heart only for their kin. Mind you, it's religiously orthodox Synafae that brings that up when lecturing Eli so make of it as you will...

...and I think it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to read into 'Kin' in this specific case as Syn telegraphing to Eli that she should go one step further and reserve her heart only for her 'Kin' as in family. I could go on, but I would end up unloading a mini-essay analyzing Syn's motivations and actions, and that’s not for here or now. But I admit on this last point that is me reaching.

Last edited:

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
I'll preface this by saying I knew nothing of the forgotten realms but a few months ago,

But if you dig into the dialogue between Eli and her sisters (specifically the jokes they share), you can clearly see the old disdain for Corellon and Ellistraee on the part of Lolthsworn Drow still exists in this alternative universe despite Lolth changing into the goddess of pleasure and lust.

Corellon and High Elves are mocked by all three sisters in the bathtub scene at the watertower if you pick Dare a second time, wherein Eli shares a well-received joke at their expense. Reading between the lines of the scene, you can clearly see they are viewed as holier than though, sexually prudish, and as hypocrites. Lolthsworn Drow clearly believing High Elves are still engaged in sexual intimacy/debauchery behind closed doors as everyone else.

Don't forget that in this universe, Lolth and Corellon's disdain for each other continues as Corellion rejected Lolth's amends after her accession as the goddess of lust (The lesson Eli gives to Sha'zal in chapter 7). leading to the Great Passive Aggression and disappearance of all Lolthsworn male Drows etc...

As for them interacting with High-Elves (I want to see that too very much). I'm guessing if Eli gets to her pilgrimage to the surface, her running into a High Elf or two would be a sure bet based on all the fun adversarial dynamics that would result.

What remains to be seen is if the pilgrimage will be included in book 2 or will it form the basis of book 3? The potential for an extended, separate, and stand-alone frolicking adventure is certainly there. Especially with all the hilarious/fun potential of a Pilgrimage Eli could take with other characters on a similar timeline with their Novitiates such as Sha’zal (Big big big potential for Baldur’s Gate imo) or Miz’ri.

Ellistraee is mocked as well but in the context of Love of the heart between different species, which she seems to espouse. During which it is mentioned that Lolthsworn Drow should share and spread the pleasure of the body far and wide amongst the planes and races of Faerûn, but reserve Love of the heart only for their kin. Mind you, it's religiously orthodox Synafae that brings that up when lecturing Eli so make of it as you will...

...and I think it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to read into 'Kin' in this specific case as Syn telegraphing to Eli that she should go one step further and reserve her heart only for her 'Kin' as in family. I could go on, but I would end up unloading a mini-essay analyzing Syn's motivations and actions, and that’s not for here or now. But I admit on this last point that is me reaching.
yes, I also caught most of these, but its still interesting how they interact in general, are they still at war? what about war in general, how they do it? Are high elves allowed to come to the city, at least as a traders? what about other way around, are drow killed on the sight by high elves or what?

Reactions: Gelb13

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
yes, I also caught most of these, but its still interesting how they interact in general, are they still at war? what about war in general, how they do it? Are high elves allowed to come to the city, at least as a traders? what about other way around, are drow killed on the sight by high elves or what?
Agreed big-time, one can only hope in the short run something might creep up during the lessons at the academy for some worldbuilding/lore drops on the high-elves.

download.jpg

Last edited:

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
Food for thought percolating in my mind recently for all the lurkers here and the OP.

Is Lolth in the habit of intervening directly to answer any and all prayer(s), or does a Drow have to catch her eye and favor immediately before so with their actions?

As in what Eli was doing with Caliope in Chapter 5 on the Maryl -> Syn variation and the subsequent divine intervention?

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes