HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Almos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So just out of curiosity, can you confirm the identites of the characters in the key art?
Im thinking from left to right: Quenthia, Sha'zal, Elifael, Synafae, Iivea, Miz'ri, Laele ?
All correct except for Elifael (who is in the middle) and Synafae (who is not here). The third girl starting from the left is iivea an the third from the right is Amaliica. Where are they? What are they doing? You'll find out in two chapters or so^^

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lar009 and Gelb13

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Good side: futa/trans
Bad side: linear game
Dammn im conflicted about downloading or not :cry:

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
How close to an enphallused Eli are we? Name of the game set up a bit of an expectation, and I can see why in the actual lore that's not happening quickly, but can't really say for sure whether we're like a couple of chapters off her having some capability, if we're like not even half way yet, or if her getting one will be the end of the game...

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How close to an enphallused Eli are we? Name of the game set up a bit of an expectation, and I can see why in the actual lore that's not happening quickly, but can't really say for sure whether we're like a couple of chapters off her having some capability, if we're like not even half way yet, or if her getting one will be the end of the game...
You are correct, we are not anywhere close to having Elifael face the ordeal. Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question without going deep into ruinous spoilers, but I should perhaps remove the futa/trans protagonist for the time being, what do you folks think?

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
You are correct, we are not anywhere close to having Elifael face the ordeal. Unfortunately, I cannot answer this question without going deep into ruinous spoilers, but I should perhaps remove the futa/trans protagonist for the time being, what do you folks think?
I think maybe remove it, and add it to a "planned" category in the genre section.
Example from Eruption Imminent:
image_2024-03-22_125852386.png

Reactions: lar009

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Ofc, not expecting you to spoil it... At the moment it's a planned tag rather than a current tag, and imo the tag/name combination makes it seem like it'll be the main or at least a major component when it's not actually there at all yet.

Game is very well written, haven't updated to check the art yet, just noting for false expectations since we're decidedly out of the prologue now.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I think maybe remove it, and add it to a "planned" category in the genre section.
View attachment 3468367
Good idea, I think I will do that. Thanks :)
Ofc, not expecting you to spoil it... At the moment it's a planned tag rather than a current tag, and imo the tag/name combination makes it seem like it'll be the main or at least a major component when it's not actually there at all yet.

Game is very well written, haven't updated to check the art yet, just noting for false expectations since we're decidedly out of the prologue now.
Thx :D. If you liked my game, consider leaving a review. It goes a long way helping me with morale and it helps new people discover the game.

Reactions: Orlu

lar009

Mar 7, 2021
EDIT: adding this in here to avoid double post

Chapter 7.6 is fan-freaking-tastic! The facial expressions in the art was the star of the scenes with art, imo.

Also,
What Marcypawn said for on how to handle the tags

View attachment 3468367

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gelb13

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
It still has the futa/trans protag flag when browsing games, which is how I got here and now I'm sad that I have to skip this one (at least for the time being) as I dont have much interest in a futa game where Im a woman and not a futa...

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
It still has the futa/trans protag flag when browsing games, which is how I got here and now I'm sad that I have to skip this one (at least for the time being) as I dont have much interest in a futa game where Im a woman and not a futa...
Fixed it. Now, don't be sad. If you want to play a futa, I can recommend Eruption Imminent. If you already played that, you should download my game and give it a try anyway.

Jun 16, 2022
Hello, I came across a game over during the baptism with the Matron, and I have no idea what events led to that. Please help.

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
Hello, I came across a game over during the baptism with the Matron, and I have no idea what events led to that. Please help.
This usually happens because you didn't score enough love points with at least one of the characters and/or didn't get the potion from the mage by answering their 2 questions correctly.

What path were you on? Or what character were you aiming to romance so I can give you some pointers?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobody Cares
Jun 16, 2022
This usually happens because you didn't score enough love points with at least one of the characters and/or didn't get the potion from the mage by answering her 2 questions correctly.

What path were you on? Or what character were you aiming to romance so I can give you some pointers?
I did receive the potion from the mage, but I still received a game over. Also, I didn't know I was suppose to choose between one character or the other, as I was aiming to mend the fractured relationship between the three sisters. I guess I was wrong.

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
I did receive the potion from the mage, but I still received a game over. Also, I didn't know I was suppose to choose between one character or the other, as I was aiming to mend the fractured relationship between the three sisters. I guess I was wrong.
The potion is rendered useless if you score really low with all characters I believe. There seems to be two hidden point thresholds per character, the first one allows you to use the potion to get by and the second higher one allows you to power through without needing the potion, thus saving it for later.

If you have the potion you can always hit the back arrow button to the choice right before the Matron consummates the act with Elifael and chose "Ready...no! The potion, I gotta take the potion" to double check.

As for mending the fractured relationship, that also is an option. Roughly it requires you picking Nefail centric choices in chapters 1-2 (love/seduction) and then picking the right choices in chapter 3 at the watertower to get Synafae on your side (subservience/hedonism). After the Baptism at the end of chapter 4 you should find a reconciliation option.

If you want, I can go ahead and put together a quick decision tree to get you there.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
The potion is rendered useless if you score really low with all characters I believe. There seems to be two hidden point thresholds per character, the first one allows you to use the potion to get by and the second higher one allows you to power though without needing the potion, thus saving it for later.

If you have the potion you can always hit the back arrow button to the choice right before the Matron consummates the act with Elifael and chose "Ready...no! The potion, I gotta take the potion" to double check.

As for mending the fractured relationship that also is an option. Roughly it requires you picking Nefail centric choices in books 1-2 (love/seduction) and then picking the right choices in book 3 at the watertower to get Synafae on your side (subservience/hedonism). After the Baptism at the end of book 4 you should find a reconciliation option.

If you want, I can go ahead and put together a quick decision tree to get you there.
No, that's ok. I really appreciate the help though.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes