HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Art looks great - is this going to be incorporated into the next release / when do you expect to release Chapter 7?
First of all: thx :D.

Second of all: I wish. There is no way we can do all the art for the next update. The art we are doing at the moment will be integrated in chapter 1 and, fingers crossed, we should be able to release it next month.

As for the release of chapter 7, soon. I finished yesterday the second draft and all I have to do is proofread, test the code, and rewrite one scene I am not one hundred percent happy with. So we are talking a few days. I look forward to your feedback :).

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
Really enjoying chapter 7, the plot thickens amongst other things :whistle:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
1709810983522.png

Oh no! How turns have tabled!

Loved the chapter, but that cliffhanger convinced me you are evil! Can't wait for more!

Reactions: Gelb13

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
i had 2 saves, the only difference i can imagine is that in one i was confrontational to the aggressive student and in the other i wasn't.

in one the update was really boring and nothing happened, on the other the MC, this aggressive student and another one are thrown into a glory hole to service cocks for the whole day, which is infinitely better than the other route.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i had 2 saves, the only difference i can imagine is that in one i was confrontational to the aggressive student and in the other i wasn't.

in one the update was really boring and nothing happened, on the other the MC, this aggressive student and another one are thrown into a glory hole to service cocks for the whole day, which is infinitely better than the other route.
You missed the scene with Sha'zal and the worg.

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
View attachment 3418762

Oh no! How turns have tabled!

Loved the chapter, but that cliffhanger convinced me you are evil! Can't wait for more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did you run into the scene with the librarian after being mean to/rejecting the aggressive student?

Last edited:

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
didnt know what to expect from text only game, but writing was so good I couldn't stop reading till I reached the end, can someone recommend anything with similar quality of writing?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
didnt know what to expect from text only game, but writing was so good I couldn't stop reading till I reached the end, can someone recommend anything with similar quality of writing?
Thank you so much for the huge compliment :D. Please consider leaving a review as it helps a lot promoting my little project. If you want something similar in quality and style I can recommend my other game... again^^. I swear, it's good! Besides that, if you are into futanari I strongly recommend Eruption Imminent, it has a very cute protagonist and slow burn compelling writing. If you appreciate futa on male, try Star Periphery. The writing is so well done that it somehow won me over a fetish that is normally not for me.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes