Do I need to start again?

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Trying to load my saves from book 1 and each give me:

Error: the passage "Book I Epilogue" does not exist

Do I need to start again?
No worries.
Just hit the backtrack button, (big arrow to the top left of the screen). It will take you to the penultimate passage. You should be able to proceed from there.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How big is the futa cock and how often does it appear?
Absurdly and absurdly often :D

Seriously, they are pretty big and being the central fetish of the story, they appear regularly. About twice/thrice per chapter, depending on the context.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
yeah i love it so far. personally my fav aspect is making the MC a buttslut.

wish i could also give her badonkadonkers to compliment her ass.

Zodify

Jul 31, 2019
I just realised that I forgot to comment but I loved the new updated chapter. Getting a glimpse on how Elifael parted with her sisters was nice and I can just tell there will be a bunch of branching paths in this new Arc. Keep up the good work!

Zodify

Jul 31, 2019

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
nefail's face and hairstyle looks a bit too masculine for my tastes, but otherwise i like everything else.

unrelated, but i'd love to have more anal-centric content! i'm hoping for a buttslut path.
Are you asking me if I can put my biggest fetish in my game? Very likely :D. Oh, btw: happy Valentines day. My wife had this present commission for me. I feel like sharing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Are you asking me if I can put my biggest fetish in my game? Very likely :D. Oh, btw: happy Valentines day btw. My wife had this present commission for me. I feel like sharing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
truly a woman of culture.
since you share my interests, you just earned a $5 sub.

if possible, i'd like for an option to know which choices directly influence which path you're taking, i have to come here look for instructions on how to get on the path reuniting both sisters, or to know how many paths are in general and how to see all of them.

Reactions: LikkerdySplit

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
truly a woman of culture.
since you share my interests, you just earned a $5 sub.

if possible, i'd like for an option to know which choices directly influence which path you're taking, i have to come here look for instructions on how to get on the path reuniting both sisters, or to know how many paths are in general and how to see all of them.
Lol! Thank you so very much. I hope I will be able to convince you to stay.

As per your request, it is a feature I have been asked for a few times now. So far I have resisted because I prefer keeping the stats hidden and having the players find things out for themselves by exploring the game. Then again, I can understand that someone might want to obtain a specific outcome and not go through the whole thing five or six times to do so.

The question is: how best to go about it. An in-game walkthrough? An out-of-game walkthrough? Making the stats visible? What would you guys recommend? Keep in mind that any added feature takes time, and will slow down the writing of the chapters to come.

Reactions: Alienlighter

Alienlighter

Nov 21, 2020
Lol! Thank you so very much. I hope I will be able to convince you to stay.

As per your request, it is a feature I have been asked for a few times now. So far I have resisted because I prefer keeping the stats hidden and having the players find things out for themselves by exploring the game. Then again, I can understand that someone might want to obtain a specific outcome and not go through the whole thing five or six times to do so.

The question is: how best to go about it. An in-game walkthrough? An out-of-game walkthrough? Making the stats visible? What would you guys recommend? Keep in mind that any added feature takes time, and will slow down the writing of the chapters to come.
A subtle hint here or there might help - something along the lines of the character thinking to herself:

'Perhaps this might convince her to do X or Y next time'?

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
A subtle hint here or there might help - something along the lines of the character thinking to herself:

'Perhaps this might convince her to do X or Y next time'?
That may require some rewriting but it could be done. I really need your opinion on this. More explicit ingame hints, visible stats, or an out of game walkthrough?

Reactions: Alienlighter

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
That may require some rewriting but it could be done. I really need your opinion on this. More explicit ingame hints, visible stats, or an out of game walkthrough?
no different than what other games do, such as VNs.
have a setting (opt in) that when enabled, path choices have text in them to indicate so, for example "follow her" becomes "follow her (X path)".
options that do not influence pathing are unchanged.

Reactions: Gelb13 and Zodify

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
Im partial to a seperate walkthrough since I like to have my first playthrough not influenced by hints as such before coming back to chose my preffered path with the help of a walkthrough. But then again I see no harm in built in indicators towards paths if they can be toggled on or off.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Im partial to a seperate walkthrough since I like to have my first playthrough not influenced by hints as such before coming back to chose my preffered path with the help of a walkthrough. But then again I see no harm in built in indicators towards paths if they can be toggled on or off.
I admit I am not a fun of those. They are just too darn tempting (for me). Maybe a separate walkthrough would be more up my alley. In the meantime if anyone needs advice on how to get through the game, feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to answer :D.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes