HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.7.6 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

lar009

Mar 7, 2021
Chapter 7 is great! Personally could do with some more harassment from the priestesses, but am sure that will come in due time in later chapters. Also, really like the art samples that were posted. Keep up the good work.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
i hope we get some interaction if not direct, then at least indirect with Lloth in some way in the future, maybe a small conversation or something, fucking LLoth would be cool, but i doubt girl can achieve anything worthy enough to achieve such favor, so probably not.

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
Like Manjak im really curious about the Deities and more specifically their influence on the mortal planes. The tentacle pit that the goblin chief harrasing Sally refers to being tossed in, surely it's not the same pit where Novitiates go through the ordeal in?

Reactions: lar009

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
didnt know what to expect from text only game, but writing was so good I couldn't stop reading till I reached the end, can someone recommend anything with similar quality of writing?
Family Infestation is incredibly good but its abandoned unfortunately.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
Thank you so much for the huge compliment :D. Please consider leaving a review as it helps a lot promoting my little project. If you want something similar in quality and style I can recommend my other game... again^^. I swear, it's good! Besides that, if you are into futanari I strongly recommend Eruption Imminent, it has a very cute protagonist and slow burn compelling writing. If you appreciate futa on male, try Star Periphery. The writing is so well done that it somehow won me over a fetish that is normally not for me.
already finished eruption, its higher quality writing than average of this site, but still not as good as your stories. Not a fan of scy fy + sex so star periphery is a miss for now, going through your other game now and so far its also really good, other things with great writing that i enjoyed are lessons in love , out of touch, now and then.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Like Manjak im really curious about the Deities and more specifically their influence on the mortal planes. The tentacle pit that the goblin chief harrasing Sally refers to being tossed in, surely it's not the same pit where Novitiates go through the ordeal in?
As a matter of fact, it is. Specifically, the tentacle pit is a region of the 69th status of the Abyss, the one currently inhabited by the Queen of Phalli. Of course, traversing this place is going to be a very different experience for an aspiring priestess and an uninitiated and unworthy male.

If you want to learn more about deities in the forgotten realms and their influence on the prime material plane, just check . I follow pretty much the same rules, lore-wise.

Also thank you for the meme :D

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
Will do, the lore is kinda dense but im working my way outwards from the Drow wiki entry. The Loth entry and her relationship with all the other deities is a spider's web with dozens of disperate complicated threads (pun intended).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: lar009

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So just out of curiosity, can you confirm the identites of the characters in the key art?
Im thinking from left to right: Quenthia, Sha'zal, Elifael, Synafae, Iivea, Miz'ri, Laele ?

Reactions: Zodify
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes