Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
How do you unlock the endings?
To my knowledge, if you observe the Red Maiden ending (without spoiling, where guy goes into the thing), or any of the other "endings", you become eligible for that faction's endgame content, all of which haven't been implemented yet.

So no, not right now, but planned for the future. Complete the content, activate a switch, reach endgame (in future patch), and because you've activated the switch, you can now see bad ends (in future patch). Is how it was explained to me in the past. That's the dev's vision/roadmap.

Feel free to correct me pkpkpkpkpkpk .

Ftlvrck293

Apr 27, 2023
To my knowledge, if you observe the Red Maiden ending (without spoiling, where guy goes into the thing), you become eligible for Red Maiden endgame content, which hasn't been implemented yet.

So no, not right now, but planned for the future.
Oh ok, the same would be for puppeteer i guess

donotcare11

Dec 17, 2022
so, I'm playing through this and I want to know if certain things are in this version of the game or not. Like I know there is stuff that isn't in the game yet and is being worked on and I'm curious if I am just unobservant and missing stuff or if there is nothing actually there right now. My main hangup right now is getting into the chest in Veronica's room, it has a quest, so I know that it is intended to have a solution

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes