VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Quest [v0.1] [Stylestudios]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BILLYTHEKICK

Mar 7, 2021
Thanks i really wanted to give it a try, cause the brunette is really appealing to me, even if i am not into dad daughter stuff, i will do it tomorow, thanks again

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The poor spelling and punctuation in the summary alone is a bad sign, but I'll check this out. Agree with many others have said about the daughter's eyes making her look like Gollum :ROFLMAO: They need to be bigger and closer together.

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
The poor spelling and punctuation in the summary alone is a bad sign, but I'll check this out. Agree with many others have said about the daughter's eyes making her look like Gollum :ROFLMAO: They need to be bigger and closer together.
Can't do anything about the Gollum eyes, but I can do something about the grammar. Attached is a proofed script file. I also took the liberty of changing the wife's name from Broke to Brooke.

Just use the attached UnRen app to extract the .rpa files and overwrite the script file.

Despite the flaws, I found the daughter and the game to be quite charming. Keep up the good work, dev. If you like my proofing, let me know and I'll continue to help you with this project. I also do the proofing for Complex Society.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Can't do anything about the Gollum eyes, but I can do something about the grammar. Attached is a proofed script file. I also took the liberty of changing the wife's name from Broke to Brooke.

Just use the attached UnRen app to extract the .rpa files and overwrite the script file.

Despite the flaws, I found the daughter and the game to be quite charming. Keep up the good work, dev. If you like my proofing, let me know and I'll continue to help you with this project. I also do the proofing for Complex Society.
Hopefully the dev takes you up on the offer! A lot of people (including myself) busted on the English and daughter's look, but this game has potential and I hope it does well. Hoping the dev keeps developing this!

Reactions: Nocturnal85

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It looks good. Very good animation, very fluid and good renderings, I hope to hear soon about this game

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Their itch.io is actually still there as that's where I saw it at before seeing if it was here

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
fuckmymamarunnin

Yeah you see a lot of games that end like that many because they think they'll be rolling in the money right away and don't realize that the ones make big bucks have been doing it for a few years before they started taking that kind of money in.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Greetings!

There are no updates in the game for the last year?
It's a pity, it's a good game and the daughter is just amazing :love:

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
And this, my friends, is why I only start playing a game that's at least 6 months old with some several updates to boot.

It's not full proof, but It means that around 70-80% of the games I play actually gets the completed tag :)
I agree, I usually wait until there is a few updates first. because you get into the game then its over and never gets updated again. So many games go this way, its sad

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes