VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Quest [v0.1] [Stylestudios]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
The model isn't bad at all, the biggest problem are the eyes, eyes size = 100% and eyes width = -50% should fix it.

Game looks interesting, will take a look in a few patches.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Very nice release! I love it and I hope the dev will continue his work. Congratulations!

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I can tell this game was translated from spanish. you have a lot of instances of women being called "He, His and Him". Dev, try to get a proofreader; you can find them in the recruitment section. Also the language sounds a bit robotic ...

also, I thought Rosy was your other daughter, she's apparently your daughter's bff. maybe fix that in the description
1623863207955.png

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The model isn't bad at all, the biggest problem are the eyes, eyes size = 100% and eyes width = -50% should fix it.

Game looks interesting, will take a look in a few patches.
Did I get you wrong or did you seriously suggest the eyes to be only half as wide as they are now? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: linkinn

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Did I get you wrong or did you seriously suggest the eyes to be only half as wide as they are now? o_O
It's the distance between both eyes. Lol it would be funny tho.

Edit: There is a eyes distance morph too, but the most common used to make both eyes closer is eyes width.

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Renders are decent but story is a muddled mess. I played it twice and I'm still not sure whats going on :unsure:

Three Point

Oct 14, 2019
For now there is no choice in the game, MC's daughter is really cute. Finally a girl who at the first vision of a cock does not scream and does not call the protagonist pervert (involuntarily naked LOL)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It's the distance between both eyes. Lol it would be funny tho.

Edit: There is a eyes distance morph too, but the most common used to make both eyes closer is eyes width.
Then I partly agree with you - even though I would try it with reducing the distance by maybe 10% instead of 50%...

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Idem : good start for the images, the animations.
Even if the faces are a bit weird, I find them attractive.Basically, classical beauty is boring, isn't it ?
But the text ! Lots of mistakes, weird expressions in English (I hesitate between a Spanish or French origin...) But it shouldn't be too difficult to correct.
Come on, a bit more work, dev, and it could be a really good game.
Good luck

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm the daughter looks not bad but i think she is based of one of this guys models
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

always had the problem that the mouth and chin section was too small what makes the eyes look too big but from the head size the eyes are ok its just the mouth that is too small.

for her best friend she looks ok but something with her lips is not right maybe the heart shape slider was pulled to 200% or somebody grabbed her upper lip and pulled down to strong
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the wife in the dream is another case damn that is what i call nighmare. personal preferance but dont find her attractive

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes