VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Quest [v0.1] [Stylestudios]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
LOL at you guys giving the dev a hard time about his choice in female looks...At the very least it isn't a cookie cutter model hat we've seen hundreds of times before....I'm all for more Diversity in my por.....in my games.
Hey common I'll look this kind of hottie just for you and for your happy marriage of course

Sep 22, 2018
Good character models. Bad engrish. needs a rewrite. But I can't wait for more content with both those girls. Wife plot can F the F outta there. Focus on the sexy girls not the janky looking old hag.
btw that animation was pretty good. It just had a bit too much rotation on the cock. Otherwise nice.
and I think the reason most people find the brown haired daughter to be weird looking is because her eyes are too small and too far apart. Kinda makes her look like she has down syndrome. But I knew a girl who looked just like her and she grew up to be one of the hottest girls I know... Too bad she refuses to talk to me anymore. (because I smoke WEED... OMG...)

Last edited:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
So why does the blackhaired chick look like she's some Fetal Alcohol Syndrome accident that the doc dropped on the floor face first after birth?
You can't tell me that there's anyone who thinks that actually looks attractive.
Really? I find her very attractive. To each their own.

Reactions: BILLYTHEKICK

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No, it's a hint that people will lie on the path to him finding his wife.

No idea where you got rape and ntr from that.
Hmm, I thought it meant there would be Vore and Necrophilia. Could it be? :unsure:

At least there's a redhead, whoever the #@$(&?% she is. :D

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So why does the blackhaired chick look like she's some Fetal Alcohol Syndrome accident that the doc dropped on the floor face first after birth?
You can't tell me that there's anyone who thinks that actually looks attractive.
It's because her head is a child's head stuck on an adults body it's probably a from model made by this guy here: which even if it is on a child's body it looks fucking weird and creepy.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That's right up the Incest player's ally though isn't it?
Well, I don't mind variety in looks but I'm not too keen on alien looking girls when it's not really sci-fi.
For example, checking the link the user 3 posts above me posted (and if that head is really from that autor in the page), he can do nice looking faces like these ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which granted, would look still a bit off in a teenager/young adult model, but are far more pleasing to look at instead of these:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well, I don't mind variety in looks but I'm not too keen on alien looking girls when it's not really sci-fi.
For example, checking the link the user 3 posts above me posted (and if that head is really from that autor in the page), he can do nice looking faces like these ones.
Which granted, would look still a bit off in a teenager/young adult model, but are far more pleasing to look at instead of these:
Just to clarify I can't be 100% sure the model is from that guy but it looks incredibly similar to one of his models. Guys like MRDots are good at making Jailbait looking characters without them looking like horrific monstrosities like what is in this game.

The model used for redhead looks great though so I don't know why he thought that the inbred offspring of Gollum and sloth from the goonies was an attractive look for a character.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Just to clarify I can't be 100% sure the model is from that guy but it looks incredibly similar to one of his models. Guys like MRDots are good at making Jailbait looking characters without them looking like horrific monstrosities like what is in this game.

The model used for redhead looks great though so I don't know why he thought that the inbred offspring of Gollum and sloth from the goonies was an attractive look for a character.
I agree, the redhead is the best looking one.

Reactions: Rinbael
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes