VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Quest [v0.1] [Stylestudios]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So just curious it says be careful with your decisions, and be careful because not everyone can be trusted is that a hint this game will involve Rape or Ntr stuff :unsure: ?
No, it's a hint that people will lie on the path to him finding his wife.

No idea where you got rape and ntr from that.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
So just curious it says be careful with your decisions, and be careful because not everyone can be trusted is that a hint this game will involve Rape or Ntr stuff :unsure: ?
Shhh! You mustn't say such things out loud! It's still to early to begin N v.s V Wars! :cautious:
But yes I also interpreted the quote as at the very least meaning that bad things can happen to those around you based on who you trust. ;)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In the beej shot, is her tooth protruding through her tongue? :oops: Either that or it gives the impression she has only one touf in her mouf. If this were a trailer park game it would be spot on, but I don't think that is the setting of this game.

Anyway, that aside, it's got a ginger so (y)
Nice lighting too.

Apr 28, 2019
Looks great, needs to be translated better. Fix calling the Mom he and his, story looks interesting. Thats all i have. keep it up.

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
LOL at you guys giving the dev a hard time about his choice in female looks...At the very least it isn't a cookie cutter model hat we've seen hundreds of times before....I'm all for more Diversity in my por.....in my games.

Reactions: chandrix

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Never understood why so many younger girls models have to look like they're product of inbreeding. The black haired girl be like
1623853888922.png

The redhead is lovely, tho.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Interesting. Waiting for more contents.

Developer. can u add these 2 settings if they are not available now ???
transparency is the one after naming and relationshipchange what is mostwanted in quick changes for a better gameplay

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes