• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordMana

Dec 8, 2017
So is there anything else to the vist the witch quest with tracey if you take the shortcut? or does it just end with her being dragged away

Scrapman

Jan 7, 2019
I like it.

Will we get a surrender option for combat later? Im sure im not the only one who would love one.

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Kind of Hyped. But, only the time will decide.
But my problem is like, i see small texts and 3D images, and i really prefer more the 2D, specially in this type of games.

Jan 8, 2018
Is Valendale just meant to be a gold mine right now? With maybe fifty explorations all I've found is gold coins and a cage with "ruins" on it. That's probably meant to be "runes" given the context.

Jun 1, 2018
Not sure if this has been brought up, but there's a bug with renting a room in the High Tavern, where every scene transition is considered a new day, so every scene transition adds another day of rent to pay.

Feb 24, 2019
Hmm my issue is when I load the game it loads up in Microsoft Edge. ANy way to change the browser it loads in? Asking because I keep getting a message about API being insufficient or disabled which will prevent the game from properly working

yugo3490

Nov 28, 2017
Hmm my issue is when I load the game it loads up in Microsoft Edge. ANy way to change the browser it loads in? Asking because I keep getting a message about API being insufficient or disabled which will prevent the game from properly working
Right click the file then go to "open with" and click your preferred browser

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 371744

So far so good. Storyline is too young to be measured as good or bad, tho.
The mechanics under character creation can align with most kind of players in general, but it seems that beeing a whole model whore is more profitable than anything.

amok1301

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah agree . It is boring when you need to buy one item for expanding the cave .and you need like 50 timber . So 50 times you have to buy it . Also the items in the store will change every time you buy an item .

Another bug is that when you got prisoned you will go into endless circles even after you spent 7 days in prison .

The game is promising . Needs more images or interactive sex scenes . Also shortcuts to return home or go to the stores without having to pass by the gate and get checked by the gaurds for nothing important .

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
You know, I wouldn't relate this to CoC. It may seem like it at surface level, but it's more like a plain version of Valentine's flexable survival.

Not too terribly bad, but the CG art isn't good enough to really rev my engine. In fact I find it a bit of a turn off. If it was better, it wouldn't be so bad but as it is makes me a bit...eh. Worth a lookie if you don't like the fetish collection of CoC or VFS, but do like text adventure games.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
One thing i'd say this game needs is a way to buy/sell/drop items in larger increments than one.
That will hopefully make it in this friday, im currently trying to rework the way items work.

What does the Shards do ? Can't find the answer
Shards don't do a lot right now, but you can exchange them to coins in the next update. They will be the currency of the less civilized parts of the world and will also be used in various rituals for their arcane properties.

How do you get arrested? I haven't managed to find any scenes like that...
The only way to get arrested right now is through Smuggling, which is a discoverable activity by Trading. Prison will play a bigger role when i implement a notority/reputation system, punishing the player for attacking NPCs in cities or slaving without a license etc.

has anyone found out how to smelt the ore?
You will in the future be able to smelt at the Blacksmith or build your own smelter.

You know, I wouldn't relate this to CoC. It may seem like it at surface level, but it's more like a plain version of Valentine's flexable survival.

Not too terribly bad, but the CG art isn't good enough to really rev my engine. In fact I find it a bit of a turn off. If it was better, it wouldn't be so bad but as it is makes me a bit...eh. Worth a lookie if you don't like the fetish collection of CoC or VFS, but do like text adventure games.
That's funny you would mention that, whilst i never knew about VFS when i started on the Inform 7 version of the game back in like 2015 or something like that, i do see the similarity. The Inform 7 version plays a bit differently, but ultimately decided to go with Twine since Inform 7 suddenly didn't get supported anymore, and im really not that good of a programmer to begin with.

I'm pretty new to Daz/3DCG in general, so i kind of predicted that it would rub some people the wrong way, which is why you can disable it :)

i kind of have a blurry memory that i have seen this game ages ago
I released an earlier Twine version sometime a year ago, but i had to stop developing on the game cause of IRL issues.

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Well a Centaur used Sunder on me, and decreased my armor. After the fight AND after resting, it didn't go back to normal, so I had to reload.
Also, I started the game with Battle Cry, a skill that buffs my attack for the fight, and after using it once, I could never use it again, even after two in-game days.
Also, can you encounter female goblins in the plains? I fought 7 goblins and they were all male.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well a Centaur used Sunder on me, and decreased my armor. After the fight AND after resting, it didn't go back to normal, so I had to reload.
Also, I started the game with Battle Cry, a skill that buffs my attack for the fight, and after using it once, I could never use it again, even after two in-game days.
Also, can you encounter female goblins in the plains? I fought 7 goblins and they were all male.
That should be fixed in the next update.

Female Goblins are rare, since Goblin's primarily use the females of other races to reproduce. Every Encounter has 15% of being Female for Goblins. Most races have 50/50 though, whilst there are some Male only races like Imps and Female only like Succubus.

Reactions: TempTitle

Jamout123

Aug 14, 2017
That will hopefully make it in this friday, im currently trying to rework the way items work.

Shards don't do a lot right now, but you can exchange them to coins in the next update. They will be the currency of the less civilized parts of the world and will also be used in various rituals for their arcane properties.

The only way to get arrested right now is through Smuggling, which is a discoverable activity by Trading. Prison will play a bigger role when i implement a notority/reputation system, punishing the player for attacking NPCs in cities or slaving without a license etc.

You will in the future be able to smelt at the Blacksmith or build your own smelter.

That's funny you would mention that, whilst i never knew about VFS when i started on the Inform 7 version of the game back in like 2015 or something like that, i do see the similarity. The Inform 7 version plays a bit differently, but ultimately decided to go with Twine since Inform 7 suddenly didn't get supported anymore, and im really not that good of a programmer to begin with.

I'm pretty new to Daz/3DCG in general, so i kind of predicted that it would rub some people the wrong way, which is why you can disable it :)

I released an earlier Twine version sometime a year ago, but i had to stop developing on the game cause of IRL issues.
cool thx for the info.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes