czertik

Apr 25, 2018
interesing game, but buggy as hell.
in shops you have same item listed multipletimes, examining item manytimes dont work (it display last item, not taking new click into acount), manytimes wrong shop showed at screen (e.q food at blacksmith..etc), you can complete unfinished quests..etc..etc.
game looks promisig, but need a lot of bugfixing.

nefar

May 16, 2017
a goblin cast a spell on me to increase my breast size (as a man). is there an in-game way to undo this?

lpfleeg

Dec 10, 2017
My old saves are not working from one version of .39 to the other. Is this because of the nature of the fixes, or do I have something weird on my end?

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
a goblin cast a spell on me to increase my breast size (as a man). is there an in-game way to undo this?
Currently in this release, only more curses might help you out. I'll introduce some ways to reverse changes in the next version though.

My old saves are not working from one version of .39 to the other. Is this because of the nature of the fixes, or do I have something weird on my end?
I in all honesty dont know how fickle Twine is with saves breaking. But the last 5-6 updates have seen some aggressive restructuring in how a lot of variables are stored, so it would make sense for saves to break. If they also will in the future, i don't know honestly.

how do you play with images
Play on Chrome, if you're already playing on Chrome, no idea why you dont get images.

lpfleeg

Dec 10, 2017
I in all honesty dont know how fickle Twine is with saves breaking. But the last 5-6 updates have seen some aggressive restructuring in how a lot of variables are stored, so it would make sense for saves to break. If they also will in the future, i don't know honestly.
Thank you for the reply, I kind of figured the fixes and such were breaking them. All good, just makes me go back and experience all the new stuff done at the beginning of the game as well!

Toronian

Oct 19, 2016
has anyone worked out how to use cheat engine on this yet ? ive found the right process and linked it i have tried the exact value with the value and x8 also x8+6

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
ziggy download I think is corrupted not sure why... it was let down for long as I can remember.

Yamiwara

May 15, 2019
note to dev in chracter creation exp is cap at -15 and if you try to decrease it further you got bonus points i.e. - 15 -5 = -10

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Since you're active hgere, I'll post it here too, as I'm way more here, than TFG

All shops give me this error:

Error: <<SellMerchandise>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier)
I'm active on both sites. I actually should have already fixed that. I just didn't make it an official hotfix. It should be included in the download on all sites now, i believe. Unless something went wrong.

Also i find bug in 0.41d that prevent me from progresing View attachment 355633
Is this in the start? Where does this happen and when? Are you using chrome?

Reactions: Humlebien

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I'm active on both sites. I actually should have already fixed that. I just didn't make it an official hotfix. It should be included in the download on all sites now, i believe. Unless something went wrong.
Awesome. Yeah, I'm almost exclusively active here..... and active is still stretching that term, as it's mainly on the discord Meme room.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It happen after finding Plains and Forest and yes i use chrome
I'm actually not able to replicate this, any chance you can give me some more info? Any one else having the same issue?

it keeps telling me that there is no storage adapter
Never heard that one before, are you using chrome or playing on a tablet? Can you give me a screenie?

Awesome. Yeah, I'm almost exclusively active here..... and active is still stretching that term, as it's mainly on the discord Meme room.
You can always join the discord, i actually prefer bugs being reported there, even though most don't for some reason.

Yamiwara

May 15, 2019
I'm actually not able to replicate this, any chance you can give me some more info? Any one else having the same issue?

i also can't but after checking save i see that my chracter has 5 Exp so it's save where i found problem with adding exp. Using this bug probably mess something later on sometimes

Edit: i try couple more times and i have absolutely no clue why this happend and how to do this again but i still have save with this bug if it help with anything

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes