Feb 24, 2019
I got stuck in prison lol, thankfully I had a backup save just didnt feel like back tracking..was curious what can you do with slaves once you get their pen..would love to get me some succubus for slaves too

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
The mega download points to The_Realm_of_Lucira_-_Test_Release_039.7z is that the right file?

Landerk

May 20, 2018
So, I have 5 Wild Berries, and the quest from Tracy for the Wild Wine, how do I give her the berries?

Reactions: Pingy

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
great graphics, interesting idea and story (intro was great to read!), i like mostly two version of games: either playing a female character or you can choose between different ones (which is always even more welcome ofc). and i love a game in a dark fantasy world with great graphics (and as far as i have seen tasteful girl - not too slim or too fat) and witch choices by already chossing your character - AWESOME. will track this for sure!

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
how do you build the companion quarters and stuff? i have enough resources but the game says i dont

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
So, about 3 days in, scraping by in fights and allegedly looting shards, berries, flasks and at one point an iron sword, but I only have my rags and broken sword in my inventory?

edit: Went back to a previous save, messed with the "Hide/Show" inventory for a bit, and it seems to now be working. In other news, "Huh, it's possible to loop sex scenes" as well as "Huh, apparently one female goblin is named Sneeky?"

Last edited:

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I've made a quick hotfix for some of the issues with the new items:

Download:

Changelog:
- Fixed New Loot Tables not properly applying to some enemies
- Fixed Item Criterias not reading properly to quests
- Fixed Starting Equipment bugging out

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
game which sound very promising, but how it does it plays and deliver promises ?

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
I got stuck in prison lol, thankfully I had a backup save just didnt feel like back tracking..was curious what can you do with slaves once you get their pen..would love to get me some succubus for slaves too
Hey, whats the sourse of your GIF? Looks nice

Ayden095

Jun 13, 2018
Hey, how can I upgrade the cave? I buyed everything and I have enough rooms, but it says "not enough ressources"

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I've made a quick hotfix for some of the issues with the new items:

Download:

Changelog:
- Fixed New Loot Tables not properly applying to some enemies
- Fixed Item Criterias not reading properly to quests
- Fixed Starting Equipment bugging out
I downloaded this build and gave it a try. There are some interesting pieces here and I'm eager to follow your progress.

Here are some comments on the gameplay that I experienced. I found the abandoned farm location in the plains and I was thinking it would be a much nicer place to live than a cave. The random nature of encounters made me feel frusterated. After finding 3/4 locations in the plains I searched for weeks without ever discovering the 4th, so I was unable to complete the exploration quest.

Here are some of the bugs that I encountered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is this a revamping of an older game? I remember a RAGS title that was a lot like this.
I never made a rags game, but there's an Inform 7 version of the game on tfgamessite that i had to abandon because Inform stopped being supported.

Hey, how can I upgrade the cave? I buyed everything and I have enough rooms, but it says "not enough ressources"
I'm aware of this, expect a hotfix soon.

I downloaded this build and gave it a try. There are some interesting pieces here and I'm eager to follow your progress.

Here are some comments on the gameplay that I experienced. I found the abandoned farm location in the plains and I was thinking it would be a much nicer place to live than a cave. The random nature of encounters made me feel frusterated. After finding 3/4 locations in the plains I searched for weeks without ever discovering the 4th, so I was unable to complete the exploration quest.

Here are some of the bugs that I encountered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the suggestion about the Abandoned Farm a lot and i'll consider making it a place to call home. In which way was the encounters frustrating, were they too tough? Or was it because you didn't know what spawned where?

The last location could be a bug, since there is a natural chance of 33% of an Encounter happening, 34% of an Event firing and 33% of discovering a place. However, the Exploration Quests right now are really more of a way to let the player know how much there's left to explore than actual Quests.

Thanks for the bug report (y)

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Various questions/notes:
* Don't seem to be able to build anything (if you have to drop all the items, there needs to be a drop x of item option)
* Sex change is disabled but the character description seems to change between he and she pronouns (but all other attributes are the same including genitals) at random
* Combat is wildly unbalanced

Suggestions:
* There should be more uh molesty events for prison (from smuggling) and the bar activities.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I like the suggestion about the Abandoned Farm a lot and i'll consider making it a place to call home. In which way was the encounters frustrating, were they too tough? Or was it because you didn't know what spawned where?
It was frustrating because I wanted to finish exploring a single location and complete the explore quest. It's possible that I never found the 4/4 location because of a bug, but with a fixed % chance of discovery there is always that one person that won't find the last location. Kind of like flipping heads twenty times in a row. Perhaps the chance of discovery could increase each time a location is explored, that way there is a chance you could find all locations quickly, but no real chance of getting bad RNG and not finding them within a game week of searching. It was also happening in the caverns explore activity; I think I tried it 6 times and only wound up going in circles finding nothing. Perhaps items could help the chance of success, like a lantern or rope.

I think the combat system is a good start. It seems there are three damage types to defend from; physical(lethality vs armor), magical(sorcery vs binding) and sexual(lust vs depravity). I've only tried physical characters to start out. We need more information to make good choices, it seems like armor counters lethality, but the other 2 are not as clear. Also how can a super ugly male goblin make a lust attack? Must be some serious twerking powers.

Deleted member 81569

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2017
Bug report: I got stuck when i tried to run from the bandit in the city, it says i have succesfully escaped but there's no button to progress the game.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Another quick hotfix

Download:

New Download:

(0.39-hotifx to 0.39b):
- Fixed Housing Upgrades not using the new item framework
- Fixed using items without a usage being lost
- Added some more examine information and fixed examining items freezing
- Fixed examining yourself breaking after a sex encounter
- Fixed a potential dead end occuring when escaping combat
- Started adding more ‘Error: Emergency Continue to The Cave’ on potential dead ends that should be displayed instead in case that no other passage was available (The primary cause of dead ends).

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes