Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well it seems the quick hotfix broke the looting as now i getting $CurrencyDropText and nothing is added to my inventory :S
Try this:

I somehow managed to forget to properly clean up after myself from bugfixing the last problem

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Playing on 1280 x 1024, the two images on the sides of the text are badly squished horizontally.

lpfleeg

Dec 10, 2017
Not sure if anyone already let you know, but your Nopy link is giving a 404 file not found error

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
This game sure drags on and is tedious. Guess people are expected to spend weeks on it trying to build up their character to a playable level.

pj1983

Jul 2, 2017
Lots of potential here. Good concept, good writing, decent framework in place. Still some bugs and obviously plenty of room for more content, but I like what I see.

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
Are the dynamic portraits not working?
This is all I get when I turn it on

Edit: I also can't seem to manage my inventory at all. I equipped the rags and broken sword at the start, but now that I've gotten something else to wear I just get errors when I try to equip or unequip anything at all.

Last edited:

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Squidbit
Try this:
About this fix it's creating another small problem, the items earned are not displayed after a victory, still they appear in the inventory. So it's fine, not really convenient but fine.

///////

I have tested the game a bit and I have noticed some others problems :
- for example the picture of the bar owner is buggy during the quest when you have to lead her to the witch.
- You cannot sell your prisoner too as "Error: macro <<ReturnHome>> does not exist " and force you to abandon this plan (at least for the cultist girl).
- I really advice to don't kidnap recuitable NPC, if you do, it's buggy and you cannot have sex this way etc, + if you realease them they disappear from game, if you ant to try do a save first as the game didn't allow you to step back after that.
- It's mentionned that shop are refilled every monday... Honestly I am not sure about that, but after some week I have noticed some ressources to be refilled (but I'm not 100% sure ^^).
- The reflect system ; is it working ? I don't get the mechanic I have attempted to invest one time and another x5 with another skill, but I didn't noticed any change, maybe I have to invest more ? Is it like gambling ?
- Not a bug but so far the only lewd scene I have encountered while playing with the male character was the masturbating one, all other was text-based, it's prolly fine for some people but for other it's can drastically lower their interest. It's prolly not the only scene atm, as I have not interacted that much with npc, not try the gay stuff (and sorry if you have invested a lot of work in it, but I don't plan too^^) and not try to play as a girl. But as an advice : trying to add some pics (and variations) after fight victory and with the prisoner training can interest people.

Still don't get me wrong I have appreciated my time playing, and I prolly gonna try next versions :).

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I also have the problem with the inventory.
If I create a naked character, he can not put on clothes.
If I create a character with clothes according to his background, he can not take off the starting clothes and do not put on new ones. Likewise, neither armor nor weapons are portable.

If I want to customize the portrait when creating the character, the avatar disappears and only the hairstyle is displayed.
In the context, it is a pity that there are the options for other hair color, physical characteristics in the character creation, bbut these cause the standard avatar no change.
Likewise, I have not noticed any comments that indicate very large or tiny physical features. Too bad.

The game itself has potential and if not every punishment ends in sex, the choice of some backgrounds would make much more sense. The preservation of virginity is very difficult, if you do not run away even 20 of the 30 points in, attention and similar Invested. Being curious about the background would be a big mistake. Here, however, could implement a lot in the story, so that they would specifically choose their first time, which would then significantly reduce the Mali or perhaps even give bonuses.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The game is very buggy, I apologize, I hope you guys can understand that making a game like this isn't easy. There will be a patreon post out tomorrow detailing a lot of things coming forward, as well as me beginning to accept individual contributions to the game if people want to help development, with rewards for their contributions of course.

Squidbit

About this fix it's creating another small problem, the items earned are not displayed after a victory, still they appear in the inventory. So it's fine, not really convenient but fine.

///////

I have tested the game a bit and I have noticed some others problems :
- for example the picture of the bar owner is buggy during the quest when you have to lead her to the witch.
- You cannot sell your prisoner too as "Error: macro <<ReturnHome>> does not exist " and force you to abandon this plan (at least for the cultist girl).
- I really advice to don't kidnap recuitable NPC, if you do, it's buggy and you cannot have sex this way etc, + if you realease them they disappear from game, if you ant to try do a save first as the game didn't allow you to step back after that.
- It's mentionned that shop are refilled every monday... Honestly I am not sure about that, but after some week I have noticed some ressources to be refilled (but I'm not 100% sure ^^).
- The reflect system ; is it working ? I don't get the mechanic I have attempted to invest one time and another x5 with another skill, but I didn't noticed any change, maybe I have to invest more ? Is it like gambling ?
- Not a bug but so far the only lewd scene I have encountered while playing with the male character was the masturbating one, all other was text-based, it's prolly fine for some people but for other it's can drastically lower their interest. It's prolly not the only scene atm, as I have not interacted that much with npc, not try the gay stuff (and sorry if you have invested a lot of work in it, but I don't plan too^^) and not try to play as a girl. But as an advice : trying to add some pics (and variations) after fight victory and with the prisoner training can interest people.

Still don't get me wrong I have appreciated my time playing, and I prolly gonna try next versions :).
The reflect system is abandoned right now, but I will overhaul to become something where you can purchase traits for a flat fee with Exp points.

Ill look into the bugs, and yeah, this is and will always be a dominantly text-based game. The renders are only and always will only be, complimentary.

The game itself has potential and if not every punishment ends in sex, the choice of some backgrounds would make much more sense. The preservation of virginity is very difficult, if you do not run away even 20 of the 30 points in, attention and similar Invested. Being curious about the background would be a big mistake. Here, however, could implement a lot in the story, so that they would specifically choose their first time, which would then significantly reduce the Mali or perhaps even give bonuses.
Backgrounds are more sneak-peeks right now. The only Background with it's Quest developed upon is the Otherworlder background.

It's not supposed to be easy to remain a virgin in this world, which is why they are highly valuable. Things surrounding virginity will be expanded upon in the future. Instead of your traditional "easy" or "hard" mode stuff, you can consider the virgin background a "hard" mode.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes