Nov 21, 2017
I would name all images with small letters. If you decide against that you should use the right names for the files - small and capittalized letters are not the same on unix systems.

_Sarevok_

Sep 25, 2017
I have an issue I've not seen mentioned yet. I get the error messages "Error: macro <<WearAndTearVagina>> does not exist" and "Error: macro <<WearAndTearAsshole>> does not exist" whenever I'm having sex which involves either of those parts. I normaly play on firefox, but have the same problem on chrome.

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
How do I find the Nefarious Bone?
They sell it in the Westdale General Store in Silverwhite Square from time to time. The stores will refresh on every monday morning. Or try your luck in The Crater of Corruption, they drop some of the most rare and expensive items if you're not playing the Hotfix2 version

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Why I´m not able of recruiting or romancing people when I get 500 or 1000 points of sympathy? It's implemented that system, or is still in development?

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
A small but noticeable "oops" is after being enslaved my MC was branded; after I escaped I took a look at what I looked like and found no brand scar.

"Your tits are small in size, but perky. You have a small humanoid dick, with a pair of medium-sized balls. You have a slightly used snatch. You have a small firm posterior with a slightly used asshole."

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
There is an issue dealing with the tentacle pit in the cave base. I have all of the resources listed; do you need tentacles for the pit to build said pit or is it waiting for later release?

The only errors I stumbled across, many, many times, are the <<WearAndTearVagina>> & <<WearAndTearAsshole>>. I THINK there were a couple of others but I'm suffering from allnighter aftereffects. :D

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
I've played this many times and haven't met a Futa yet. You can create one in the beginning OR you can turn your female character into one with potions during the game
I did the witch/ritual quest and nearly losing my futa status when my cock became a micro-cock. :ROFLMAO:

kdude1994

Dec 7, 2017
I've played this many times and haven't met a Futa yet. You can create one in the beginning OR you can turn your female character into one with potions during the game
I prefer to be the bottom dude thank you
but there is a pic of a futanari in the encounter folder so I thought i could find her but to no use

D

Deleted member 205059

I prefer to be the bottom dude thank you
but there is a pic of a futanari in the encounter folder so I thought i could find her but to no use
In an old version I encountered her in the fields but she may either have been removed or the chance is abysmally low now since I havent been able to find her again.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,

After having played quite a while, I would like to signal some bugs/problems in gameplay.

First, the game description about futa content does indicate that a female character should be able to be a true hermaphrodite when acquiring a penis. Yet, my character's drank the potion and got a dick, but it closed her vagina. Is it only because true futa is not yet implemented? Or because another potion or transformation source is needed?

And speaking of this, I noted that, on the few occasions when there is an illustration of my character being fucked by a group, she was replaced by a man, despite the fact that her description is that she is really feminine (except for her huge dick).

Second, I find there is a problem with the street-walking activity: there is no indication about the reasons why an attempt to work is unsuccessful. Is it only bad luck? I have, repeatedly, had up to THREE guards successively asking to see my character's licence, and, sometimes, even with a 65-point outfit aimed at sexyness (but still classified as a street-walker) and having bathed to be sure there is no impact about her overall state, my character could not manage to get a client before the fifth or sixth attempt. Which is particularly irritating when you are sent back to your room and have to get out again, because "no costumer" means going home, instead of going back to the Square, like when you actually had a customer.

Also, I would like to point out that street-walking should be included in the Activities menu. Not only would it make it easier to get out, and reduce the time lost in clicking on the right links to get there, but it would make more sense, after all, when you look at the other activities this menu allows.

Third, about the cave's installations, not only could I not find a way to add a new slave pen when the current one reached its peak capacity (I have already cleared a few rooms to host them, and I can build several baths), but, now, after having reached said capacity and sold a slave, I cannot enslave people anymore. The game says I need a slave pen even though I only have three slaves in my current pen.

Fourth, I've noticed that there are numerous errors with names and pronouns during sex scenes (mostly), where male characters are referred to as "she", and (I think only with slaves), the character's name is switched with another's.
Also, I enslaved the inn's owner...and I cannot "have my way" with her anyway. My options with her are exactly the same as when she is free.

And now, I would like to point out things that may be just not yet implemented, but that could be improved if they are supposed to be done.

1/ Affection: +1 for 10 Energy is far too low. You have to reach 500 or even 1,000 to get somewhere with the various people involved. 5,000 energy is around 50 "days" devoted exclusively to ONE person, with no other action. This is ridiculously onerous. I think it should be raised to 5 Affection per 10 Energy, reducing the delay to ten full days, or twenty and doing some exploration (or chatting with other people).

Also, seeing how the world is set, I think that dominating people should increase both their Affection and their Depravity (more of the latter than the former), whereas it currently does nothing at all. This way, by getting into and winning fights, we could also progress with the various characters (maybe a fight where we don't inflict damage, but only use the Tease option, would earn more Affectation). This should work both with the city's NPCs and with the random encounters (though more slowly in their case): if a gobling hunter is met, defeated and fucked several times, they should become affectionate and, instead of leading to a fight, it should become possible to initiate some intimate action AND get resources from them, and finally make them into allies or even romantic partners.

2/ Are skills supposed to be available with experience points later on? And, even if they are, could they also be developed by the character's actions? After a few hours of game, my character has defeated more than thirty enemies and fucked even more people than that. She should have some skills to reflect the experience she got this way. Heck, she should have learned by now to be paid by customers before they fuck her, with a standard minimum and the possibility to get actual tips depending on her performances and luck (she should also be able to avoid being choked into unconsciousness and not paid at all).

3/ I know that the slave management system is not fully implemented, but my slaves got out of the "confused" state only once. Now, they are stuck there no matter how long I leave them alone (and not Punishing them) or how much Affection they have with me. Is this how you planned it or is not fully implemented yet? Also, it could be interesting to have slaves teach the character some skills (including magic). This could be one way to acquire skills, and a motivation to both get slaves and train them so they become obedient and ready to help the character improve themselves.

4/ Is it normal that the tentacle pit can be constructed but does not contain anything yet? I even went into the forrest and managed to repeat the encounter with the tentacles, but I don't have an option to take some home to populate the tentacle pit.

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
1/ Affection: +1 for 10 Energy is far too low. You have to reach 500 or even 1,000 to get somewhere with the various people involved. 5,000 energy is around 50 "days" devoted exclusively to ONE person, with no other action. This is ridiculously onerous. I think it should be raised to 5 Affection per 10 Energy, reducing the delay to ten full days, or twenty and doing some exploration (or chatting with other people).

Also, seeing how the world is set, I think that dominating people should increase both their Affection and their Depravity (more of the latter than the former), whereas it currently does nothing at all. This way, by getting into and winning fights, we could also progress with the various characters (maybe a fight where we don't inflict damage, but only use the Tease option, would earn more Affectation). This should work both with the city's NPCs and with the random encounters (though more slowly in their case): if a gobling hunter is met, defeated and fucked several times, they should become affectionate and, instead of leading to a fight, it should become possible to initiate some intimate action AND get resources from them, and finally make them into allies or even romantic partners.
I second this, especially with those npc's who stand around with no quests to give

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
In an old version I encountered her in the fields but she may either have been removed or the chance is abysmally low now since I havent been able to find her again.
It is quite possible that futa-characters are bugged and not being encounterable properly. I overhauled the system recently. The thing is, there's only a Futa human right now, whilst Futa goblins, orcs, elves and satyrs are planned.

Hello,

After having played quite a while, I would like to signal some bugs/problems in gameplay.

First, the game description about futa content does indicate that a female character should be able to be a true hermaphrodite when acquiring a penis. Yet, my character's drank the potion and got a dick, but it closed her vagina. Is it only because true futa is not yet implemented? Or because another potion or transformation source is needed?

And speaking of this, I noted that, on the few occasions when there is an illustration of my character being fucked by a group, she was replaced by a man, despite the fact that her description is that she is really feminine (except for her huge dick).

Second, I find there is a problem with the street-walking activity: there is no indication about the reasons why an attempt to work is unsuccessful. Is it only bad luck? I have, repeatedly, had up to THREE guards successively asking to see my character's licence, and, sometimes, even with a 65-point outfit aimed at sexyness (but still classified as a street-walker) and having bathed to be sure there is no impact about her overall state, my character could not manage to get a client before the fifth or sixth attempt. Which is particularly irritating when you are sent back to your room and have to get out again, because "no costumer" means going home, instead of going back to the Square, like when you actually had a customer.

Also, I would like to point out that street-walking should be included in the Activities menu. Not only would it make it easier to get out, and reduce the time lost in clicking on the right links to get there, but it would make more sense, after all, when you look at the other activities this menu allows.

Third, about the cave's installations, not only could I not find a way to add a new slave pen when the current one reached its peak capacity (I have already cleared a few rooms to host them, and I can build several baths), but, now, after having reached said capacity and sold a slave, I cannot enslave people anymore. The game says I need a slave pen even though I only have three slaves in my current pen.

Fourth, I've noticed that there are numerous errors with names and pronouns during sex scenes (mostly), where male characters are referred to as "she", and (I think only with slaves), the character's name is switched with another's.
Also, I enslaved the inn's owner...and I cannot "have my way" with her anyway. My options with her are exactly the same as when she is free.

And now, I would like to point out things that may be just not yet implemented, but that could be improved if they are supposed to be done.

2/ Are skills supposed to be available with experience points later on? And, even if they are, could they also be developed by the character's actions? After a few hours of game, my character has defeated more than thirty enemies and fucked even more people than that. She should have some skills to reflect the experience she got this way. Heck, she should have learned by now to be paid by customers before they fuck her, with a standard minimum and the possibility to get actual tips depending on her performances and luck (she should also be able to avoid being choked into unconsciousness and not paid at all).

3/ I know that the slave management system is not fully implemented, but my slaves got out of the "confused" state only once. Now, they are stuck there no matter how long I leave them alone (and not Punishing them) or how much Affection they have with me. Is this how you planned it or is not fully implemented yet? Also, it could be interesting to have slaves teach the character some skills (including magic). This could be one way to acquire skills, and a motivation to both get slaves and train them so they become obedient and ready to help the character improve themselves.

4/ Is it normal that the tentacle pit can be constructed but does not contain anything yet? I even went into the forrest and managed to repeat the encounter with the tentacles, but I don't have an option to take some home to populate the tentacle pit.
This is a long one, but I will try to answer the best I can.

It is correct that turning into a futa requires a special potion, that makes your body able to have two genitals. It already exists in the game, unless it's not spawning in the general store for some reason.

"Illustrations" or "Scenes" when having sex is in a funny position right now, since they take a lot of time to make, and I would rather spend time on fleshing out the game first.

All activities currently only take into account your compatible and incompatible traits when doing it's roll. Doesn't matter if you're a walking christmas tree of cum. Continuing street-walking after a fail is noted, I will look into making it possible to continue.

You can build several baths???? That's not intended at all. In the future, you will be able to expand the pen, instead of making more.

Please report errors with pronouns, I'm hunting them down, even though it's likely an error that occurs in character generation. Screenshots work best, with the snipping tool or something like it.

+1 Affection is a bit of a joke right now, It's not a real feature, the main idea is to just have it there to iron out minor differences in affection. Affection will be fleshed out much more with the Companion update.

2/ Yes and no, Skills will mainly be something you acquire from trainers at a price, in the city. Experience is mainly spent on mental traits, but possibly also on some skills.

3/ simply not implemented at a satisfactory level at all yet.

4/ Yes, in hindsight (for myself), something that I have learned (from the feedback) is that it's a very stupid idea to just "add something" and then letting it stay without being properly implemented. Sorry.

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Thank you for your answers.
It is correct that turning into a futa requires a special potion, that makes your body able to have two genitals. It already exists in the game, unless it's not spawning in the general store for some reason.
Could you give me the name of the potion? Because I don't think I've seen it, but I could be wrong, of course...
"Illustrations" or "Scenes" when having sex is in a funny position right now, since they take a lot of time to make, and I would rather spend time on fleshing out the game first.
I understand that, don't worry. I wanted to point out a bug that interprets the fact my character has a dick as meaning they are male...
All activities currently only take into account your compatible and incompatible traits when doing it's roll. Doesn't matter if you're a walking christmas tree of cum. Continuing street-walking after a fail is noted, I will look into making it possible to continue.
Thanks. And, in that case, there is a problem of how many times it fails, in my opinion (but YMMV ;)).
You can build several baths???? That's not intended at all. In the future, you will be able to expand the pen, instead of making more.
Currently, I can activate "Construct" several times for the spring bath, and it does indeed use one of the available baths. But I don't have the option to build additional pens, pits and quarters. It is not inactive because I don't have the resources, I just have the "Manage" link, and nothing else (no indication about how many resources I may need, etc., and I just cheated to have enough to build any single one of those rooms, to make sure it wasn't an issue with the resources anyway).
Please report errors with pronouns, I'm hunting them down, even though it's likely an error that occurs in character generation. Screenshots work best, with the snipping tool or something like it.
Okay... If I find them, I'll take some screenshots (of course, I just tried a few encounters and did not meet this problem, it wouldn't be fun otherwise ;)). Here is one about one of my slave. I think she may be female, but there are problems in her description anyway, so I thought it could be useful. I also added a picture of the slaves' condition, with a variable name instead of actual text for their condition.
+1 Affection is a bit of a joke right now, It's not a real feature, the main idea is to just have it there to iron out minor differences in affection. Affection will be fleshed out much more with the Companion update.

2/ Yes and no, Skills will mainly be something you acquire from trainers at a price, in the city. Experience is mainly spent on mental traits, but possibly also on some skills.

3/ simply not implemented at a satisfactory level at all yet.

4/ Yes, in hindsight (for myself), something that I have learned (from the feedback) is that it's a very stupid idea to just "add something" and then letting it stay without being properly implemented. Sorry.
On the other hand, I expected that. The game IS still under development. :)

But I wanted to be sure if it meant that you had not yet had time to manage it (2), if it was a bug (3 and 4), or if it was something you actually wanted to work this way (1) (plus the suggestion about slaves teaching skills). And now, I know... ;)

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes