Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
OP mentions something about a vampirism storyline. How do you get that?
In the Western Townsquare (I think), you can speak with a man asking you to get some bottled soul. When you get one, he sets a meeting in the evening and... you get transformed into a vampire. But I don't know if the storyline is actually developed yet, because I could not find anything more to do about it anywhere in town, or elsewhere.

BrutalizedBB

Sep 3, 2017
In the Western Townsquare (I think), you can speak with a man asking you to get some bottled soul. When you get one, he sets a meeting in the evening and... you get transformed into a vampire. But I don't know if the storyline is actually developed yet, because I could not find anything more to do about it anywhere in town, or elsewhere.
It's good to get Vampirism When you pick some of the more difficult Backgrounds you choose like Escaped Pleasure Slave or Escaped Tribute. With Escaped Pleasure Slave you start out being extremely weak with no way of improving his/her stats. Btw, you can get the flask at the general store for about 55gp

randomfun

Mar 31, 2019
The dark forest exploration quest are will not complete even though I find all the locations in the area in question. Is this a bug?

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Playing on android when i disable hover menu the menu pops out and there is no button to put it back to the side and the words you click to move around places are covered by the pictures on the side though these issues may be because im playing on a html viewer instead of chrome.

Edit: I found the disable banners and the disable hover solve the not being able to travel problems but i really need a button for that side menu it pops out after i disable and i cant put it away and covers most of the screen.

Last edited:

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Newest version appears to have character creation broken. If you select a Special Trait in character creation it takes the xp but does not give the trait :(

Reactions: RavenDG34

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Newest version appears to have character creation broken. If you select a Special Trait in character creation it takes the xp but does not give the trait :(
Yeah, I'm really not sure how that one slipped through, here's the new hotfix with traits hopefully fixed across the board. (Was an error in how traits got updated)

Download:

any preg in this?
No, it's planned since I'm a sucker for some good old breeding myself. It's not coming anytime soon though, since there's much more important things to implement first.

How much is in the game atm? Looks interesting enough.
The character creator is half done, there's a combat system which is half-functioning and not very well balanced, a very simple sex system, some quests, and a decent amount of variety in enemies.

You can do some activities as well which have random events, and 4 zones to explore which all have around 4-8 events and around 2-6 places to discover each.

That's what I can think off on the top of my head, still working on the skeleton of the game.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
can't advance vampire quest, there is a error when trying to talk to lisa about it

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Out of curiosity...

When you are back at the cave you have the opportunity to "stop resisting" or somesuch. What does that do?

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
can't advance vampire quest, there is a error when trying to talk to lisa about it
I'll look into this.

Out of curiosity...

When you are back at the cave you have the opportunity to "stop resisting" or somesuch. What does that do?
The game at it's core is a transformation game much like CoC (the main inspiration), but I always thought that CoC's transformation was too wild and unpredictable, so I decided to make a mechanic that would allow the player to steer transformation into their desired direction. Resistance is exactly that, Resistance towards the random change of the world.

A Goblin shaman casts a changeling transformation curse on you? Your resistance takes a hit, and not until depleted completely, will your body change. Same if you touch or accidentally get into a situation that tries to change you.

However, Resistance is voluntary by default, you could always just... Let it happen. Which is that option. If you stop resisting how the world changes you, then your Resistance stops restoring itself.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Very broken. It seems all the traits are one 'line' off from what is listed. One below to be specific, as in the trait button activates the one below it in the list. I just dumped the game. Will wait for next update to try again.

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
So you can not enter the rift, Vampire quest line is stuck .....
is there anything else to do once you hit his point ?
Also, is there any way ( even with chrome console ) to change your gender back to events before the Witch ?

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
The special traits and the description are all mixed up during character creation.
Submissive -
Cost: 5 Exp
Description: You're naturally dominant and turned on by dominating others. Having this with Submissive makes you a Switch.
Benefits: +1 to base Lethality and Seduction.
Penalties: Unable to submit willingly.

Dominant -
Description: You just can't help but embrace your true slutty self.
Benefits: +50 to Max Lust.
Penalties: +25 to Minimum Lust.

Persuasive -
Description: You're incredibly seductive, and find it easy to use your looks and sexy behaviour to sway your allies and foes.
Benefits: Able to convince some foes and allies.
Penalties: None.

Seductive -
Description: Your temper is short and you often result to violence.
Benefits: +3 to base Lethality.
Penalties: -2 to Seduction.

None of those traits are what they are described.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes