realsmasher

Mar 8, 2018
I tried to play through 0.3 twice now, almost every character at 10/100, both times game ended after 7days.
No new scenes with the granny, i dont know how to call mom, i cant doll up in the bathroom, at the pool they tell me i dont have a swimsuit even though i bought and received one, jessica doesnt let me enter the spa, the "poster quest with mom" doesnt proceed even though i talked with her and the granny 50times.... really wtf is this?!

Everything was fine in 0.2

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I tried to play through 0.3 twice now, almost every character at 10/100, both times game ended after 7days.
No new scenes with the granny, i dont know how to call mom, at the pool they tell me i dont have a swimsuit even though i bought and received one, jessica doesnt let me enter the spa, the "poster quest with mom" doesnt proceed even though i talked with her and the granny 50times.... really wtf is this?!

Everything was fine in 0.2
Spend time with Jessica, then talk to her in the lounge around noon/in the afternoon. She'll take you to the spa room where she'll teach you how to give a massage, and then Nina will tell you to doll up in the bathroom and call your mom from your room.

Reactions: lOlNoo

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
She's in the same spot every day, as are all the other characters. Once you learn it once, you can always find them. Do you really need all these games to hold your hand this much? I'm not trying to be aggressive here, I just don't see how this is so much worse than having character icons spam the UI. I personally like that there is a writing reason that you (can) know where everybody is as opposed to you just knowing because that's the way the game's made.
But (from memory) she's only available to talk to when she's in the kitchen, the front yard, or at the pool. The rest of the time slots you're left to click around the house to see if anything new triggers (it doesn't, of course, because there's next to no box in this sand).

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Actually, that metaphor is the other way around.

And once there's more sand in the box, maybe Jessica will become more freely available. It's a game in development, every note you give will give Alishia something to consider for future updates.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Actually, that metaphor is the other way around.

And once there's more sand in the box, maybe Jessica will become more freely available. It's a game in development, every note you give will give Alishia something to consider for future updates.
I know, I was going for a bad box=pussy joke, and I've a few drinks in me so my threshold for bad jokes is even lower than usual.

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Spend time with Jessica, then talk to her in the lounge around noon/in the afternoon. She'll take you to the spa room where she'll teach you how to give a massage, and then Nina will tell you to doll up in the bathroom and call your mom from your room.
How are you supposed to call your mom in your room ?

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
The option opens up after the massage convo with Nina. Icons in the lower right corner of the screen, in the MC's room.
After the fact that you can doll up to be more attractive ? If so i did it then goes to my room but there's only the 2 button to turn back and pass time in my room

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
After the fact that you can doll up to be more attractive ? If so i did it then goes to my room but there's only the 2 button to turn back and pass time in my room
Is the mom at work? If she is, that sounds like a bug.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Okay guys let's talk quest again and not opinions about all kinds of shit. Is the handjob implemented in v0.3 or not?????????

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

Ghhgghvgtd

Jul 17, 2020
She's in the same spot every day, as are all the other characters. Once you learn it once, you can always find them. Do you really need all these games to hold your hand this much? I'm not trying to be aggressive here, I just don't see how this is so much worse than having character icons spam the UI. I personally like that there is a writing reason that you (can) know where everybody is as opposed to you just knowing because that's the way the game's made.
HI can you tell me your profile Pic is from what game please?

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95
Mar 26, 2018
The NTR tag being avoidable is false, as your mother is getting railed by the police officer. While not in a relationship she is a potential sexable person. IDK if you can stop these too in the futere and keep her to youself though, maybe its avoidable, but I doubt it. Most like you just won't view the scenes.
This is exactly what I was going to say. If you listen to Kendra when shes talking on the phone at the police station, she will mention that she is fucking your mother and that she is planning on going after you and your sister. When Sasha confronts Lisa with her phone, the picture visible is very clearly Kendra. You can even see her blue jump suit. Then Lexi and Akira show you a resent picture of your mother with a face full of cum, but no explanation as to why or how. And then finally there are Sasha's panties that you get in the mail from Kendra, seemingly meant for Sasha. Which suggest that Kendra's already at least been in your old house and in your sisters room. Sasha also implies that she recognized Kendra, who also tells you that she was at the club for your sister. So as of right now, there is most definitely unavoidable already ongoing NTR, with some of it even being implied by Mia in your final conversation with her in 0.3 at zero NTR points.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
HI can you tell me your profile Pic is from what game please?
It's from this game, it's one of the secret magazines.

This is exactly what I was going to say. If you listen to Kendra when shes talking on the phone at the police station, she will mention that she is fucking your mother and that she is planning on going after you and your sister. When Sasha confronts Lisa with her phone, the picture visible is very clearly Kendra. You can even see her blue jump suit. Then Lexi and Akira show you a resent picture of your mother with a face full of cum, but no explanation as to why or how. And then finally there are Sasha's panties that you get in the mail from Kendra, seemingly meant for Sasha. Which suggest that Kendra's already at least been in your old house and in your sisters room. Sasha also implies that she recognized Kendra, who also tells you that she was at the club for your sister. So as of right now, there is most definitely unavoidable already ongoing NTR, with some of it even being implied by Mia in your final conversation with her in 0.3 at zero NTR points.
Except you have no romantic relationship with your mother or sister so it's not ntr!

XenForo

May 30, 2017
One of my absolute favourite games, in both "plot" and renders. I just wish there was some actual development being done. Perhaps it takes too long for one person to make renders this good looking while still keeping pace.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes