DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Damn, the renders and animations look beautiful, the plot is also interesting, different than all of them. But I still have the impression that the full potential is not used, maybe it is because of this free movement, it would be better if there was a simple script + selections, but that's just my opinion. As for the last update, the fact is a bit short and thus disappointing. But it's still lucky that there was an update at all. Because I was already afraid that the project would be abandoned. Good luck with your further work. Good job :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: .Septic.

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
Do you know what I do when I click on a game that turns out isn't for me? I leave; nobody needs to know that I didn't like it or that it contained fetishes that I don't like.

To your main point, it is true that not being attracted to a body or genital type doesn't automatically make you a bigot but the way many of the comments are written means those people probably are and, on top of that, the game has the futa/trans protagonist tag, what do they expect the game to contain?
they sound kind of like incels to be honest some of the stuff I seen on here

Reactions: ToTeras

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
and because it's missing the essential element of character icons on each room you've then gotta click around to check each place to find people.
No, you need to know where Jessica is and ask her.

I played 0.1 shortly after it first released. The MC never had a pussy. The Asian manager has both a cock and a pussy, with no balls. Kendra originally had balls, but no pussy, then switched to pussy with no balls. I think Kendra now has all three, though I haven't seen any renders which prove this.
Kendra originally had a cock and pussy, but Alishia has decided to give her balls again (I think they're visible in the 3rd Mia chat). Not sure if she has a pussy, could be.

Where to get money to buy a second swimsuit?
You get money from Kendra for pleasing her in jail. I think you also get money with the Sasha's panties parcel.

Guys, I keep skipping the second chat with mia. How do I trigger it?
You have to call her yourself at 9/10 pm on Wednesday via the computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanmal

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yes. This is a game about getting the girls, is it not? Look man no need to dance around the issue or argue semantics. Just don't say the NTR is optional like you're afraid of losing audience.
For it to be NTR there needs to be a pre-existing relationship. MC and her mum aren't bumping uglies at the start of the game so her mum is perfectly entitled to sleep with whoever she likes and, as long as he's not an abusive cunt, it's none of her daughter's business.

Use words properly.

AnonVT

May 31, 2018
The mom presumably had sex in order to give birth to her daughters. Was the MC born cucked? Something to consider.
We can argue this all day long but it doesn't change the fact that the tag is misleading. You're being disingenuous, and can't fathom the reason why. If someone started playing the game because he got interested in the mom render that content obviously will put him off if he doesn't like the specific kink.

For it to be NTR there needs to be a pre-existing relationship. MC and her mum aren't bumping uglies at the start of the game so her mum is perfectly entitled to sleep with whoever she likes and, as long as he's not an abusive cunt, it's none of her daughter's business.

Use words properly.
See, you're arguing semantics. This is a video game, not real people. I don't care if that's you get off to and I don't care that's in the game, I liked it just fine. Just use the tag properly without being dishonest.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
We can argue this all day long but it doesn't change the fact that the tag is misleading. You're being disingenuous, and can't fathom the reason why. If someone started playing the game because he got interested in the mom render that content obviously will put him off if he doesn't like the specific kink.

See, you're arguing semantics. This is a video game, not real people. I don't care if that's you get off to and I don't care that's in the game, I liked it just fine. Just use the tag properly without being dishonest.
The dev isn't using the tag incorrectly, you are.

I'm done.

EDIT - to be clear, that means I've put you on my ignore list.

AnonVT

May 31, 2018
The dev isn't using the tag incorrectly, you are.

I'm done.
Maybe I'm using the word tag wrongly here, just the genre spoiler. It's not a real issue then as I see it doesn't reflect the thread tag as I've seen now. The spoiler is still misleading though and it's be nice if it was correct.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
No, you need to know where Jessica is and ask her.
While I get you can ask her (should she be awake, available, etc), that's a bad system, icons over a complete room list is much smoother, and the sandboxy bit is already off enough as it is.

ztSlash

Aug 9, 2017
Lizzy writes text, I'm the one who translates those. As you can see in my writing here I'm not exactly the best at english.
Есть тогда шанс на появление русской версии (не в смысле замены, а как дополнение), раз уж ты всё равно занимаешься переводом изначально русского текста?

P.S. I asked her about the Russian version, relax.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The NTR tag being avoidable is false, as your mother is getting railed by the police officer. While not in a relationship she is a potential sexable person. IDK if you can stop these too in the futere and keep her to youself though, maybe its avoidable, but I doubt it. Most like you just won't view the scenes.
Here we go again.jpg

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
You know a game's development has gone completely off the rails when there's near full pages of talk about vaguely related subjects.

Anyways, this dev gives off Gumdrop Games vibes to me. I'm expecting another minuscule update like this one in 6-12 months or more "my dog ate my hard drive" excuses.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Provided you can find her (have fun clicking aimlessly through the house!) and she's not busy doing something else (as she is 4 or 5 hours(?) a day).
She's in the same spot every day, as are all the other characters. Once you learn it once, you can always find them. Do you really need all these games to hold your hand this much? I'm not trying to be aggressive here, I just don't see how this is so much worse than having character icons spam the UI. I personally like that there is a writing reason that you (can) know where everybody is as opposed to you just knowing because that's the way the game's made.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes