lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How do I disable the "Patreon Version" which ends after 5 minutes ?
go to first page and download incest patch and put in game folder and it will keep going
Here, just place this in your /game folder. It is incest patch and I added the LE unlock to it. Easy-peasy. If you want to get cute, rename your DL properly to "patch.rpy" (delete the "746430_" prefix in the file name)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Put the incest patch into your game folder.
Put the incest patch into your game folder.
Yes, download the incest patch
:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HorizonD
May 24, 2020
I'm usually don't like to comment on this kind of stuff but..this is NTR game , culture shock, big brother and the tyrant all of them are games based on NTR stuff and the people that mc get cucked with are his family so i don't think because it's her mother so it's not NTR, but if you don't like it so stop playing this game..it's that simple :whistle:

• Angry
Reactions: lemonfreak

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Maybe some info in the OP that you need the incest patch would be helpful for "Patreon version ends after 5 minutes".
The search function seems to be broken. :whistle::p:LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lemonfreak

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Есть тогда шанс на появление русской версии (не в смысле замены, а как дополнение), раз уж ты всё равно занимаешься переводом изначально русского текста?

P.S. I asked her about the Russian version, relax.
Об этом даже стыдно начинать думать.

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
Есть тогда шанс на появление русской версии (не в смысле замены, а как дополнение), раз уж ты всё равно занимаешься переводом изначально русского текста?

P.S. I asked her about the Russian version, relax.
Nope, honestly it's such a hustle to do that I'm not even thinking about doing it. Also russian text I get and a final translation you get are almost always two different texts, because I often take liberties to interpret dialogues when I translate them. Or I even flat out add/cut good chunks of text. It's a creative process.

Reactions: UIGL and HorizonD
Jul 15, 2017
There's only one massage scene with mom? i did it, i complete poster quest, then nina give me the oil but now i cant do anything even if i have mom with "strong desire".

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
So another Game to replay from scratch...? At least for me 0.2 saves are not working.
Still a great game for its daring content and i hope this goes on (y)

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018

I extracted the images.RPA container to see scenes I haven't gotten and discovered other unused images.
Please add this to OP as the CG Gallery.
Here's the download:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is exactly what I was going to say. If you listen to Kendra when shes talking on the phone at the police station, she will mention that she is fucking your mother and that she is planning on going after you and your sister. When Sasha confronts Lisa with her phone, the picture visible is very clearly Kendra. You can even see her blue jump suit. Then Lexi and Akira show you a resent picture of your mother with a face full of cum, but no explanation as to why or how. And then finally there are Sasha's panties that you get in the mail from Kendra, seemingly meant for Sasha. Which suggest that Kendra's already at least been in your old house and in your sisters room. Sasha also implies that she recognized Kendra, who also tells you that she was at the club for your sister. So as of right now, there is most definitely unavoidable already ongoing NTR, with some of it even being implied by Mia in your final conversation with her in 0.3 at zero NTR points.
Learn what ntr means before you start anything else first. :FacePalm:

There's only one massage scene with mom? i did it, i complete poster quest, then nina give me the oil but now i cant do anything even if i have mom with "strong desire".
Only one massage so far.:whistle:

Why are we even discussing sexual preferences??? No one is forcing you guys to play this game. If you don't like the stuff in it don't play it and shut the fuck up. This is suppose to be a forum where you ask for help and guidance from the fans to play this fantastic game with wonderful graphic and a story line that makes you impatiently and nail bitingly wait for next update.
Alishia, I think you should just ignore the haters. It's not worth your time especially when you have this great game to work on LOL.❤
Not just ignore. If you see someone spewing bigotry, report to the mods. Chances are this person will likely do it in another thread or already done it. Intolerants don't want to coexist with others so we shouldn't need to suffer their stupidity.:cool:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
So if there is no ntr but we start to fuck the sister and then she starts fucking with the police woman? What is it then, is it not ntr?

If mc starts being romantically interested in the mother, and cant do anything to stop her from having sex with the police woman, is it or is it not ntr?

Also I was kinda hoping the mc will start to have some character development in the future, either going more dominant or submissive. I hope its possible to become dominant. There arent many good futanari games out there.

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
soon as i saw pink dame getting out of the pool in preview images i was sold and had to try this..then i looked at next picture and ran screaming
and thats a pity..cause holy hell is she stunning
Pic 7 looks like a pink marshallow in a bag of licorice. I'm running away like my ass is on fire.

adrivas

Aug 5, 2017
Do what the screenshot tells you not to do.

Also, if you had looked through the last few pages of this thread, you would have seen this question asked and answered several times. It's always best to check whether or not your question has already been answered before you ask.
c'mon man help, my english suck

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes