gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Now comes the part which makes the oil masturbation (auto-fellatio) scene elusive. The masturbation scene you get is randomly selected out of the available masturbation scenes. The basic masturbation scene will always be available. The swimsuit masturbation scene will be available if you took Nina's swimsuit from the pool on the second day. The oil masturbation scene will be available if Nina has given you the oil, which will only happen in the game room after you've succeeded in giving Lisa a massage.
That may have been the case in a previous build, but now you can choose which way the MC masturbates, provided the conditions are fulfilled (if the masturbation triggers; that bit is still RNG). But using the oil to masturbate is now only available as an option with the Limited Edition.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
While it's not transphobic or homophobic of you to want to avoid trans/futa content, it was a silly question to ask in this thread, because the game's MC is a "chick with a dick", which is clearly stated in the game description. Now, maybe you didn't read the game description, but if so, that's on you.
They don't even need to do that, there's literally the trans/futa protagonist tag. Now sure, we could get into the utterly pointless debate as to what constitutes a trans protag vs a futa protag but one thing is clear, the protagonist looks like a girl and has a cock.

Reactions: Oxiton

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
There is nothing transphobic or homophobic, or even narrow-minded, about not liking trans/futa/gay content. Just like there is nothing racist about not liking interracial content. And there is nothing broad-minded about liking these things.
There is generally nothing wrong in having some level of preference over body/character characteristics of a person. But if you are genuinly appalled by a female presenting person who happens to have a penis (while you are a female attracted person), or a fucking skin color - there is a problem in you, and there is probably homophobic or racist bias going on.
You aren't going to lose your mind over a person who have brown hair if you love blondes, don't you? Most people here lose their shit consistently.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
hey guys. every time i try to play it. im getting this tag friendly and after i keep going and it stop and it said friendly is over or something and it take me back to main menu. i try game again and it happen again. is there anyway to get around this

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
hey guys. every time i try to play it. im getting this tag friendly and after i keep going and it stop and it said friendly is over or something and it take me back to main menu. i try game again and it happen again. is there anyway to get around this
Yes, download the incest patch

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, I already know that on every page of this thread there is one or two persons asking for a walkthrough so...
Here is my contribution :

We really need a walkthrough for this game :poop:
Re-doing this game again and again in hope to unlock all the renders... without even knowing if we already unlocked everything... is quite a long and tedious process.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is generally nothing wrong in having some level of preference over body/character characteristics of a person. But if you are genuinly appalled by a female presenting person who happens to have a penis (while you are a female attracted person), or a fucking skin color - there is a problem in you, and there is probably homophobic or racist bias going on.
You aren't going to lose your mind over a person who have brown hair if you love blondes, don't you? Most people here lose their shit consistently.
This is true. And don't even get me started on the ones who loosely try the mask their bigotry via "jokes".
Not going to say the name but i do know of one boy (because that was not a man's attitude) in a big game thread who couldn't keep his bigotry to himself anytime someone mentioned a side character who was a transwoman. :FacePalm:
In the end i am pretty sure the mods kicked his ass a bit to make him shut up. :p

Reactions: ALISHIA

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
yeah i feel like it took months for maybe a handful of new images, no offense to the Creator of this.... I know its more technical than anything else

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I live in Russia, but study in another country. It's like 8-9 hour ride on a train from one to the other. My family lives in Russia, as well as my girlfriend who writes the text so I'm always between two. But because my work PC (which can only run this 3D programm I use) is not in Russia and because I'm fucking stupid, I didn't had cloud backups to the new content. That's why this update is so small. Still, it's a 1/2 or even more of the 0.2. And I did it in a few months, while being REALLY fucking demotivated, because redoing what you've already done is toxic as hell.

Neither Alishia nor Lizzy are native English speakers. I don't know if they attempt the translation themselves, or if they have a volunteer who assists, but I'm pretty sure that whoever is handling the translating is also not a native English speaker. This is probably a contributing factor to the odd dialogue choices which we see in some places in the game.
Lizzy writes text, I'm the one who translates those. As you can see in my writing here I'm not exactly the best at english. I would hire a translator (as well because it was one of the patreon goals), but right now I can't spare any money to something like this. The other factor is that I want to have a full creative freedom of interprenting dialogues when translating. I know that I shouldn't be so egotistical, especially because my English is not on par to my ambitions, but well.

Oct 29, 2018
I spent some time getting the locations of the Secret Magazines in case anyone needs help.
I have given hints as to which locations they are in if you want to find them yourself but also the answers in the spoilers below.
The Secret Magazines Appear in sets of 4 at a time.

First set of 4;
Second set of 4;
Third set of 4;
Hopefully this was helpful. :)
Where the two rest new secret pic location? After 12 pic done.
Thx.

Reactions: Yarini666

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
It's storyline dependent. If you play the cuck path in the police station, there's a chance to pick up $100; if not, no new swimsuit for you (yet, anyway).
In the police station she offered me money, I took it.
After the first swimsuit, $70 left

What about the paths? What are they and where to choose?
I did not understand for why need perks and ntr scores. Massage 1/5?

I have seen:
Sasha - tits in the bathroom. Is there something else? Goals with anal?
Mia - several video chat scenes + final masturbation scene.
Julie+Mia - 1 video chat.
Nina - several nude scenes.
Jessica - 1 nude scene with horse dick.
Jessica+Nina - 1 scene in spa.
Akira+Lexi - 1 first scene.
Lisa - first massage.
+1 scene in pool with first swimsuit.

How much have i missed by wasting so much time grinding?
Girls Goals available in the current version or not?
2 new magazines not available in this version?

After 2 years it still looks like v0.1/demo version.
A game with a grind and a time limit, with a content level of about zero. Spent a lot of time checking every room, every hour. How about icons on the rooms like in other games?

Last edited:

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
In the police station she offered me money, I took it.
After the first swimsuit, $70 left

What about the paths? What are they and where to choose?
I did not understand for why need perks and ntr scores. Massage 1/5?

I have seen:
Sasha - tits in the bathroom. Is there something else? Goals with anal?
Mia - several video chat scenes + final masturbation scene.
Julie+Mia - 1 video chat.
Nina - several nude scenes.
Jessica - 1 nude scene with horse dick.
Jessica+Nina - 1 scene in spa.
Akira+Lexi - 1 first scene.
Lisa - first massage.
+scene 1 scene in pool with first swimsuit.

How much have i missed by wasting so much time grinding?
Girls Goals available in the current version or not?
2 new magazines not available in this version?

After 2 years it still looks like v0.1/demo version.
that's ash for you takes a long time to update something and then relase a for minor update for 3 years I think it will be caned like holy slaves was

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
That's why this update is so small.
Хорошо бы было вбить чейнжлог, чтобы люди не хватались, в ожидании чего то эдакого, а потом не плевались.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I am confusion, i need walkthrough, what do i have to achive and how to not get game over?
If you have searched the thread you would know, that there is no walkthrough and that you can not avoid game over because
the task from your red room manager can not be finished yet (not implemented).

You can either save beforehand or cheat and set the days up in the console: COUNT_GAME_OVER = 99

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes