Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Patch makers for pete sake PLEASE name your patches better, like "game name.patch(version of patch)" otherwise we won´t know witch patch goes with what game and what version. This is highly frustrating and seriously annoying when updating several games at once.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
how to set remaining days any idea?
Try this.

Thought it might be useful to compile some console variables into one comment for easy reference:

To enable the console: See here

To enable incest content (now required): persistent.NASTY_SHIT = True
To enable Limited Edition content: persistent.LIM_ED = True
(These two are better set with a to save having to set them every time.)

Countdown timer: COUNT_GAME_OVER = X

Character relationships
Code:
momO.affection = X
momO.desire = X
Lisa is momO, for Sasha replace with sisO, other characters are their nameO (so ninaO, jessicaO, miaO, etc.; note the letter O not numeral 0).

Money: player.money = X (cumulative; the amount entered is added to/subtracted from your money)
NTR score (keep low to avoid): player.cuckold_score = X (cumulative; the amount entered is added to/subtracted from your score)

Replace X with the value you want. As always when mucking about with variables: You break it you bought it. Make a save before messing with things if you're not absolutely sure how they work.

Reactions: Frost__a

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone? Please? I'm pretty dumb when it come to computers. I just want to look at the secret pictures and maybe learn how with other games too.
Download UnRen, put in the RR folder (the one with RR.exe), press "all of the above" or "extract rpa packages", wait for the program to run and then in the game folder you will find an images folder which also contains a gui folder.

Reactions: Fapping_Khajiit

AlexLeasure

Jan 12, 2018
No need for walkthrough but maybe we can get list of all content, so we can know when we did all?

Or no matter what you do it is over after 6 days?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The quest you get from the red room manager can not be finished yet, not implemented.
The only thing you can do is to set the "COUNT_GAME_OVER = xx" to more days. (kudos to gregers)
Four posts above.

beby_martin

Nov 5, 2017
sorry if this has been asked before but this is my first time downloading this game and it tells me that the game is a patreon safe version and just ends in like the first 2 minutes? I've literally just downloaded the file and unzipped, nothing additional. Is there a fix to this? Thanks in advance.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
sorry if this has been asked before but this is my first time downloading this game and it tells me that the game is a patreon safe version and just ends in like the first 2 minutes? I've literally just downloaded the file and unzipped, nothing additional. Is there a fix to this? Thanks in advance.
Put the incest patch into your game folder.

Reactions: beby_martin

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What is the content in LE ?
It's fairly limited for now (quite fittingly).
One minor variant on day 1: Meeting Lexi in the bathroom, it unlocks a path with titplay, handjob and a (not optional) snowball.
Another more significant on day 2: Kendra sends Sasha a package c/o the MC containing the pictures from the police station and a soiled pair of Sasha's panties.
And an additional masturbation option, masturbating with the oil Nina gives the MC after the poster quest, leading to auto-fellatio.

I believe that's the lot for now. The day 2 content matters if you're playing the NTR route, as there's a chance to pick up several cuck points (or not).

Reactions: Yoli

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Actually, the LE content is kissing Kendra's dick with Mia in the prologue, cumming on Lexi's face in 0.2 and the oil masturbation scene in 0.3. I'm pretty sure the picture parcel is in the game no matter what.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Actually, the LE content is kissing Kendra's dick with Mia in the prologue, cumming on Lexi's face in 0.2 and the oil masturbation scene in 0.3. I'm pretty sure the picture parcel is in the game no matter what.
That would make far more sense (it seems integral to the story after all), but its conditions are:
Code:
if world.day_count == 2:
            if world.time_of_day == 19 and persistent.LIM_ED:
                        mail_sasha_panties.fire()
I.e. the event fires on day 2, 19 o'clock, if the limited edition is activated.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That would make far more sense (it seems integral to the story after all), but its conditions are:
Code:
if world.day_count == 2:
            if world.time_of_day == 19 and persistent.LIM_ED:
                        mail_sasha_panties.fire()
I.e. the event fires on day 2, 19 o'clock, if the limited edition is activated.
Another (potentially) strange thing story-wise is that you can tell Mia about the package during her call on day 3, but that call only occurs on the cuck path: If you're not on that path, there's no option to tell Mia about it yet.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I guess that makes sense, as I think Kendra takes the pictures once you kiss her dick, so if that doesn't happen, you can't get them sent to you. Maybe you only get the panties on a non-LE route?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I guess that makes sense, as I think Kendra takes the pictures once you kiss her dick, so if that doesn't happen, you can't get them sent to you. Maybe you only get the panties on a non-LE route?
Nope. There's no package at all on a non-LE playthrough. As far as I can tell from a glance at the file (I didn't play that path), the MC and Mia kissing Kendra's dick is not dependent on the LE. Maybe it used to be in an earlier version?

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes