TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Why so many people are asking if these king of scenes are optional?
Why they are so narrow-minded:FacePalm:
So many transphobic and homophobic people.
Read the tags and avoid these games. Sooo simple
There is nothing transphobic or homophobic, or even narrow-minded, about not liking trans/futa/gay content. Just like there is nothing racist about not liking interracial content. And there is nothing broad-minded about liking these things.

People like what they like, sometimes for reasons which they can explain, but often just because of "taste". It's not narrow-minded to dislike chocolate ice cream. It's just personal preference. And sexual attraction and interest is the same. Some people prefer blondes. Some people prefer body piercings and tattoos. Some people like body hair and some don't. No personal preference is inherently more enlightened or virtuous.

Bigotry is displayed in how you talk about and to people, and how you treat them in daily life, not in whether or not you're attracted to them.

Why did you assume, and attack me saying I am transphobic and homophobic because I simply asked is it optional? Maybe it's you who are the narrow minded person who attacked people for asking questions.
While it's not transphobic or homophobic of you to want to avoid trans/futa content, it was a silly question to ask in this thread, because the game's MC is a "chick with a dick", which is clearly stated in the game description. Now, maybe you didn't read the game description, but if so, that's on you.

May 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/mc_room.rpy", line 36, in <module>
File "game/scripts/classes_functions.rpy", line 682, in showScreens
File "game/scripts/classes_functions.rpy", line 561, in showButtons
File "game/scripts/locations/mc_room.rpy", line 6, in getButtonsMcRoom
File "game/scripts/classes_functions.rpy", line 608, in locationButtons
NameError: global name 'gym_button' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/mc_room.rpyc", line 36, in script
File "E:\Patreon\Alishia\TheRedRoom_0.3a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Patreon\Alishia\TheRedRoom_0.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/locations/mc_room.rpy", line 36, in <module>
File "game/scripts/classes_functions.rpy", line 682, in showScreens
File "game/scripts/classes_functions.rpy", line 561, in showButtons
File "game/scripts/locations/mc_room.rpy", line 6, in getButtonsMcRoom
File "game/scripts/classes_functions.rpy", line 608, in locationButtons
NameError: global name 'gym_button' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Red Room 0.3a
Thu Jul 16 21:14:06 2020

May 25, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/events/waking_up.rpy", line 85, in <module>
File "game/scripts/schedule.rpy", line 3, in placeChars
File "game/scripts/schedule.rpy", line 19, in identifyLocations
NameError: global name 'acts_waiting_corridor' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/events/waking_up.rpyc", line 85, in script
File "E:\Patreon\Alishia\TheRedRoom_0.3a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Patreon\Alishia\TheRedRoom_0.3a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/events/waking_up.rpy", line 85, in <module>
File "game/scripts/schedule.rpy", line 3, in placeChars
File "game/scripts/schedule.rpy", line 19, in identifyLocations
NameError: global name 'acts_waiting_corridor' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Red Room 0.3a
Thu Jul 16 21:17:42 2020
```

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
swed57
Is this from a loaded save or did you start a new game?
It was mentioned that old saves will cause errors.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
How many gallery pictures are there at the moment, and where can i find them?
I have one... the second one of Mia with a black guy... but nothing else.
Are the others in the game yet?
If by gallery pictures, you mean the pictures you can view on the computer in the MC's bedroom, which are unlocked by collecting the magazines, there are currently fourteen gallery slots, but only twelve images are in the game, at this time. You unlock them by collecting magazines, which can be found around Nina's house. Just search this thread for "magazine", and you should find all of the tips you need.

nsj

May 18, 2018
The model invented by big brother of having rooms with events happening at different times and you having to repeatedly check each room is still the worst gameplay scheme that exists.
you must be young. the be in the right place at the right time to get the event is as old as the first adventure game. And was in sex adventure games pretty quickly after that. It's really boring and ever so much padding.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Patch makers for pete sake PLEASE name your patches better, like "game name.patch(version of patch)" otherwise we won´t know witch patch goes with what game and what version. This is highly frustrating and seriously annoying when updating several games at once.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
how to set remaining days any idea?
Try this.

Thought it might be useful to compile some console variables into one comment for easy reference:

To enable the console: See here

To enable incest content (now required): persistent.NASTY_SHIT = True
To enable Limited Edition content: persistent.LIM_ED = True
(These two are better set with a to save having to set them every time.)

Countdown timer: COUNT_GAME_OVER = X

Character relationships
Code:
momO.affection = X
momO.desire = X
Lisa is momO, for Sasha replace with sisO, other characters are their nameO (so ninaO, jessicaO, miaO, etc.; note the letter O not numeral 0).

Money: player.money = X (cumulative; the amount entered is added to/subtracted from your money)
NTR score (keep low to avoid): player.cuckold_score = X (cumulative; the amount entered is added to/subtracted from your score)

Replace X with the value you want. As always when mucking about with variables: You break it you bought it. Make a save before messing with things if you're not absolutely sure how they work.

Reactions: Frost__a

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone? Please? I'm pretty dumb when it come to computers. I just want to look at the secret pictures and maybe learn how with other games too.
Download UnRen, put in the RR folder (the one with RR.exe), press "all of the above" or "extract rpa packages", wait for the program to run and then in the game folder you will find an images folder which also contains a gui folder.

Reactions: Fapping_Khajiit

AlexLeasure

Jan 12, 2018
No need for walkthrough but maybe we can get list of all content, so we can know when we did all?

Or no matter what you do it is over after 6 days?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The quest you get from the red room manager can not be finished yet, not implemented.
The only thing you can do is to set the "COUNT_GAME_OVER = xx" to more days. (kudos to gregers)
Four posts above.

beby_martin

Nov 5, 2017
sorry if this has been asked before but this is my first time downloading this game and it tells me that the game is a patreon safe version and just ends in like the first 2 minutes? I've literally just downloaded the file and unzipped, nothing additional. Is there a fix to this? Thanks in advance.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
sorry if this has been asked before but this is my first time downloading this game and it tells me that the game is a patreon safe version and just ends in like the first 2 minutes? I've literally just downloaded the file and unzipped, nothing additional. Is there a fix to this? Thanks in advance.
Put the incest patch into your game folder.

Reactions: beby_martin
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes