kosweet

Aug 9, 2018
With persistent.LIM_ED set to True (via console or a patch) you'll get an additional option in the initial meeting with Lexi in the bathroom:
First make this choice:

Then you'll get the new option:

This opens a new choice:

O as in Octopussy, not 0 as in 007.
Edit: My bad, I mistyped: Shift+O, not Ctrl+O
thx i will try it later

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
Man, this game needs a walkthrough really bad.. I know it's much easiear said than done but, if the game is a grindfest and on top of that you have to worry about what options you're supposed to take it's just frustrating to play...

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG and bcool

raining

Nov 19, 2018
Actually it is not grindy.

First thing Poster quest.

Get along with Jessica several times for access Spa room.

When Jessica at Lounge talk to her participate massage session.

Get massage scene. Now MC can call Lisa MC's room.

Go bathroom Doll up. Go MC's room call Lisa. Answer her. Get high heart.

Doll up is disappear 3 hours. If disappear go bathroom doll up again.

Make Lisa Extreme Desire. Go library talk to her about massage. "Go behind her massage her shoulders" Job done!

After go game room talk with Nina. Nina will give you oil.(It will lead to auto-fellatio scene)

Last edited:

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
The grind is okay, its the limited time that fucks you up with a little wrong decision. There is borderline no time to fix your mistake without restarting all over again from the moment the free roam started.

Reactions: JoeStif

XenForo

May 30, 2017
I can't get the autofellatio scene no matter what. Protag just jerks off like normal. Is there some other trigger or location you're supposed to go to activate the scene? I have the oil.

Reactions: Wyyuu

raining

Nov 19, 2018
Yes. Save always. o_O

Masturbation scene. Kendra scene. save files.

I can't get the autofellatio scene no matter what. Protag just jerks off like normal. Is there some other trigger or location you're supposed to go to activate the scene? I have the oil.
I think masturbation scene is random thing at Corridor(I mean upstairs) 23:00 skip time.

Reactions: XenForo

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
this is 1 of the few games that can maybe pull it off restarting every time
it pass so much time from 1 update to another that u forgot everything

Reactions: XWhirlX

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Every midnight there's a random chance the MC'll be horny and masturbate. Comes in three flavours: regular wank, wanking with Nina's swimsuit (if you picked it up at the pool on the first day), or using the oil.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you want spoilers, I've inserted some screenshots of the maps which contain magazines, with the general areas where the magazines are located highlighted. I haven't zeroed in on the exact locations of the magazines, because you might just want to be pointed in the right directions, and still have to find them yourself. I also haven't given the order in which you have to find them.

Bear in mind that the magazines come in sets of four. Once you find the first four, the second set of four becomes available. For example, there are two magazines hidden in the MC's room - one of them is in the first set, and one is in the last set. So if you can't find a magazine in one of the areas highlighted here, that magazine may not be available yet. And one of the magazines in the first set of four - the magazine by the outdoor swimming pool - can't be found until after the video chat with Mia.
from ur pics
from topleft to downright
cant pinpoint the 6.9.10.11.12.13.14...
im on the 2nd wave

The autofellatio scene occurs randomly at night. I got it by save reloading 2-3 times.
what time? early sleep?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes