raining

Nov 19, 2018
Yes. Save always. o_O

Masturbation scene. Kendra scene. save files.

I can't get the autofellatio scene no matter what. Protag just jerks off like normal. Is there some other trigger or location you're supposed to go to activate the scene? I have the oil.
I think masturbation scene is random thing at Corridor(I mean upstairs) 23:00 skip time.

Reactions: XenForo

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
this is 1 of the few games that can maybe pull it off restarting every time
it pass so much time from 1 update to another that u forgot everything

Reactions: XWhirlX

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Every midnight there's a random chance the MC'll be horny and masturbate. Comes in three flavours: regular wank, wanking with Nina's swimsuit (if you picked it up at the pool on the first day), or using the oil.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Why do I get an exception error in v0.3 after I load the massage of mother scene from v0.2? doesn't saves from v0.2 work in v0.3?

Darhzor

Jun 29, 2017
Getting this error when trying to see the relationship stats.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/characters/characters/COURIER_portrait_unopened.png'>:
File "game/scripts/locations/game_room.rpy", line 37, in <module>
File "game/scripts/classes_functions.rpy", line 683, in showScreens
File "game/scripts/classes_functions.rpy", line 672, in showActions
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/characters/characters/COURIER_portrait_unopened.png'.

Tulandra

Sep 27, 2019
Its an ok game but it has a timer that quits the game before you can see all you want.'
That timer SUCKS so i will never play this game again.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
First of all, having hourly gameplay is a terrible fucking decision because it demands you have to figure out these obscure and irritating times. Add to that the fact that everything is scattered in random places in irritating ways, with unclear directions and it's a recipe for frustration.

It's a damn shame because the presentation is slick, the premise interesting and the scenes hot (blacked intro aside)

Reactions: rentaku

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
from ur pics
from topleft to downright
cant pinpoint the 6.9.10.11.12.13.14...
im on the 2nd wave
Second wave is up near the blinds in the lounge, on one of the seats in the cinema room, in the bag in Nina's room and on one of the chairs in the game room.

First of all, having hourly gameplay is a terrible fucking decision because it demands you have to figure out these obscure and irritating times. Add to that the fact that everything is scattered in random places in irritating ways, with unclear directions and it's a recipe for frustration.

It's a damn shame because the presentation is slick, the premise interesting and the scenes hot (blacked intro aside)
Really, the only thing you need to learn is where Jessica is at times, because she will tell you where everybody else is. I agree she should probably highlight some areas to make sure you know you can go there, but on the other hand, that's just exploration.

Also, there are only three moments you need to know: when and where Jessica is spraying the perfume, when and where you can call your mom, and when you call Mia the second time. And aside from finding Jessica, all the other moments are clearly indicated.

Reactions: 9inchz

abadidea

Dec 2, 2018
Yes. Save always. o_O

Masturbation scene. Kendra scene. save files.

I think masturbation scene is random thing at Corridor(I mean upstairs) 23:00 skip time.
how did you get 12 ntr points? I only get 5 from the prison scene and 1 each time I chat with Mia

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I downloaded this new version, and all it shows is THIS IS A PATREON FRIENDLY VERSION [twice] and the MC in stockings, then game ends. I am not sure if this is what the author intended, but I stop here.

• Angry
Reactions: HorizonD

raining

Nov 19, 2018
how did you get 12 ntr points? I only get 5 from the prison scene and 1 each time I chat with Mia
Mia and MC kissing together Kendra's thing scene after you will get Sasha's box from Kendra.

Open it. And sniff it, Keep it. Now NTR score is 8.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I downloaded this new version, and all it shows is THIS IS A PATREON FRIENDLY VERSION [twice] and the MC in stockings, then game ends. I am not sure if this is what the author intended, but I stop here.
Put the incest patch into your game folder.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yarini666
It should if you can put the patch inside the game folder.
I don't know how because I play only on pc. Maybe you can find it somewhere or someone knows. :)

Edit: The Android version in the OP seems to be patched, it should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yarini666

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
How many gallery pictures are there at the moment, and where can i find them?
I have one... the second one of Mia with a black guy... but nothing else.
Are the others in the game yet?

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes